F U UNC

Re: F U UNC

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Aug 2016, 09:11

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ONTB wrote:In response to the incredible notice of allegations filed by the NCAA, UNC has decided to attacked them in response. Bold move, Cotton.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basket ... rkox1fc0iv

i am pro fucking the ncaa. i wish it wasn't a school for which i have great distaste doing the fucking. i did like someone's suggestion that the ncaa should just accept UNC's response and forward the file to the southern school accreditation organization. "Hey, you should take this school's accreditation, they say it's your responsibility"

These fucking shit stains still think they're above anything and anyone else when it comes to the Carolina Way. I'd love for them to have their accreditation taken away as a result of their bullheadedness.

There's still the issue of Lack of Institutional Control here regardless of what UNC says. The athletics department has some responsibility when it comes to the courses and degree programs the athletes are enrolled in while they're on scholarship. Ol' Roy is responsible for at most 15 athletes during a calendar year. He knows what's going on every single day with every one of them.

I want to see these assholes burn to the ground and have as many banners removed from the Dean Dome as possible.

i'm afraid the NCAA is pretty toothless at this point and you're not going to see any of that. maybe the ACC will take away some titles but since UNC basically is the ACC i doubt that will happen either.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Aug 2016, 09:14

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ONTB wrote:In response to the incredible notice of allegations filed by the NCAA, UNC has decided to attacked them in response. Bold move, Cotton.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basket ... rkox1fc0iv

i am pro fucking the ncaa. i wish it wasn't a school for which i have great distaste doing the fucking. i did like someone's suggestion that the ncaa should just accept UNC's response and forward the file to the southern school accreditation organization. "Hey, you should take this school's accreditation, they say it's your responsibility"

These fucking shit stains still think they're above anything and anyone else when it comes to the Carolina Way. I'd love for them to have their accreditation taken away as a result of their bullheadedness.

There's still the issue of Lack of Institutional Control here regardless of what UNC says. The athletics department has some responsibility when it comes to the courses and degree programs the athletes are enrolled in while they're on scholarship. Ol' Roy is responsible for at most 15 athletes during a calendar year. He knows what's going on every single day with every one of them.

I want to see these assholes burn to the ground and have as many banners removed from the Dean Dome as possible.

i'm afraid the NCAA is pretty toothless at this point and you're not going to see any of that. maybe the ACC will take away some titles but since UNC basically is the ACC i doubt that will happen either.

Yeah, good luck with the ACC doing anything to UNC. The commissioner is a UNC grad and their former AD!

But yeah, I think most State fans have resigned themselves to the idea the NCAA isn't going to do anything to men's basketball and the school will get off pretty easy (relatively speaking).
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Aug 2016, 09:15

Oh God. Wasn't Lack of Institutional Control what ended up getting Jimmy V run out of Raleigh? For stuff like 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% as bad as what we know about UNC?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Aug 2016, 09:17

JichaelDick wrote:Oh God. Wasn't Lack of Institutional Control what ended up getting Jimmy V run out of Raleigh? For stuff like 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% as bad as what we know about UNC?

Yeah, and if you scroll up in this thread you'll see the principals involved in helping bring down NC State's athletics department around 1990.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Mar 2017, 09:20

Posted without comment:

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 09:36

CourtesyFlush wrote:Posted without comment:

What in tar(heel)nation
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 09:38

If Cam Newton wore that hat, everyone would think it's the coolest. But Ol' Roy looks dumb. Racists.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 09:40

TheWolf wrote:If Cam Newton wore that hat, everyone would think it's the coolest. But Ol' Roy looks dumb. Racists.

Andy Griffith is the only North Carolinian that could really pull it off.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Mar 2017, 09:47

TheWolf wrote:If Cam Newton wore that hat, everyone would think it's the coolest. But Ol' Roy looks dumb. Racists.

yeah everyone loved Cam's getups last year
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 09:47

LOL, it's purple because it's sarcastic.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 09:50

SouthernYokel wrote:

The Panthers went 5-11, though.* Winners canwear whatever.

*-I know they went 6-10. Yorkel and Fulsh will get it.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 09:59

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

The Panthers went 5-11, though.* Winners canwear whatever.

*-I know they went 6-10. Yorkel and Fulsh will get it.

Way to include me with the Panther fans, jerk

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
HE WENT 14-2 THE YEAR BEFORE*

I KNOW THEY WENT 15-1, I GET IT
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Jul 2017, 09:37

Pretty good taek from John Feinstein on UNC's upcoming hearing with the NCAA.

Feinstein is a Dookie so take some of this with a small grain of salt, but he hammers home UNC's flimsy case with the NCAA. Hoping they get the hammer (in men's basketball especially) but know the NCAA will take it out on football and women's basketball. And probably NC State somehow. :(

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Jul 2017, 09:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:Pretty good taek from John Feinstein on UNC's upcoming hearing with the NCAA.

Feinstein is a Dookie so take some of this with a small grain of salt, but he hammers home UNC's flimsy case with the NCAA. Hoping they get the hammer (in men's basketball especially) but know the NCAA will take it out on football and women's basketball. And probably NC State somehow. :(

Wait, they haven't gotten fucked for that yet? It really does pay to be a blue blood.

They deserve a large hammer for that Swahili shit.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Jul 2017, 10:03

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Pretty good taek from John Feinstein on UNC's upcoming hearing with the NCAA.

Wait, they haven't gotten fucked for that yet? It really does pay to be a blue blood.

They deserve a large hammer for that Swahili shit.

This has been dragging out for years now. UNC has basically kicked it down the road as long as possible.

If men's basketball gets out of this without much punishment you can expect other schools that have been penalized recently to chirp loudly. But I'm not holding my breath.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports