F U UNC

F U UNC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jan 2008, 21:03

About time this ridiculous program had a hate thread. Coach Smith. I must go back because Coach called. Fuck you fags. Larry Brown, Roy Williams. F the stiff players. Brandan Wright. Douche Asses.

Hubert Davis - Laugh more, jackass.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby DirtDawg » 23 Jan 2008, 21:15

T. Hansborough: Thumbs up or down, choad?

Also, nice way to lose against Maryland, dick-wads! Terps rool, Heelz drool!
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Jan 2008, 21:15

Great thread. :D
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jan 2008, 21:22

Hansborough is horrible. He may not even be drafted in the NBA. Well maybe after pick 45 or something
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Jan 2008, 00:30

That program IS underrated for hatability (simply because Dook is so hatable and only 8 miles down the road). And Hansbrough will, at best, be a late first round pick.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 24 Jan 2008, 08:21

I hate them this morning.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby CourtesyFlush » 24 Jan 2008, 09:13

Hansbrough will be no better than Mark Madsen in the pros. He's a high energy guy who gets most of his points on put-backs and short turnarounds. It would be interesting to see what percentage of his field goals have come from within 5 feet of the basket. I'd venture to guess 95%...
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby sportsdorkhater » 24 Jan 2008, 20:47

F henrik rodl
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Feb 2008, 08:50

Whats the deal with Lawson? in or out tonight.
if he is out, Duke wins. In, who knows, maybe UNC hammers them.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Feb 2008, 09:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Whats the deal with Lawson? in or out tonight.
if he is out, Duke wins. In, who knows, maybe UNC hammers them.

Based on what Roy Williams was saying on PTI last night, I'm guessing out.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Feb 2008, 09:18

I'm guessing Lawson probably tries to give it a go tonight. He participated in practice yesterday on a limited basis (did some shooting on the side). I think he goes because UNC needs this game to pull even with Dook and keep themselves in a position to get the East Region in the NCAA tournament. The winner of the ACC between Dook and UNC establishes an inside track for the coveted Raleigh-Charlotte trip through the tourney.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby kaskomm09 » 06 Feb 2008, 10:15

CourtesyFlush wrote:I'm guessing Lawson probably tries to give it a go tonight. He participated in practice yesterday on a limited basis (did some shooting on the side). I think he goes because UNC needs this game to pull even with Dook and keep themselves in a position to get the East Region in the NCAA tournament. The winner of the ACC between Dook and UNC establishes an inside track for the coveted Raleigh-Charlotte trip through the tourney.

There's an opening weekend in Raleigh this year and a regional in Charlotte? That's fucking horseshit right there, especially considering the re-design of the bracket with the pod system.

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a set of games in a NC city (Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem...) every goddamn year?
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Feb 2008, 10:35

kaskomm09 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I'm guessing Lawson probably tries to give it a go tonight. He participated in practice yesterday on a limited basis (did some shooting on the side). I think he goes because UNC needs this game to pull even with Dook and keep themselves in a position to get the East Region in the NCAA tournament. The winner of the ACC between Dook and UNC establishes an inside track for the coveted Raleigh-Charlotte trip through the tourney.

There's an opening weekend in Raleigh this year and a regional in Charlotte? That's fucking horseshit right there, especially considering the re-design of the bracket with the pod system.

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a set of games in a NC city (Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem...) every goddamn year?

it does seem like that. Lame. with that ugly teal and orange floor or whatever

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Feb 2008, 10:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:tt does seem like that. Lame. with that ugly teal and orange floor or whatever

They keep selling the tickets. Makes sense to me.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Feb 2008, 11:23

I believe there's precedent for keeping teams close to home with Illinois in 2005. They went from 1st/2nd round in Indianapolis, Regionals in Chicago, and Final Four in St. Louis. If I remember correctly there was a big deal made about them not even having to fly to any of the venues (and they didn't if I recall), so it gets spread out for other teams as well. And it's reward for great teams having great seasons. Heck, in 1983 the Wolfpack went through Corvallis, OR, Ogden, UT, and Albuquerque in winning the championship. It just happens to set up this year that the 1st/2nd Rounds and Regionals are in the same state and UNC/Dook are worthy of those spots.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Next

Return to College Sports