The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 20:24

JT99 wrote:2. The McQueary incident that was reported to Spanier occurred in Feb 2001, though initial reports erroneously site 2002.

"cite".

Just trying to help.

Two questions:

When do you think Jerry is getting out?

Thanks! That spelling error was so embarrassing!

Jerry has potential to get another trial. He has a post-conviction relief act hearing scheduled soon. Fingers crossed!

One thing is clear after reading all the testimony and studying all the facts. Jerry has never blown, banged, been blown by, or been banged by any kids. I'd bet my life on it.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

Postby JT99 » 23 Mar 2017, 20:30

Goobis wrote:
JT99 wrote:2. The McQueary incident that was reported to Spanier occurred in Feb 2001, though initial reports erroneously site 2002.

"cite".

Just trying to help.

Two questions:

When do you think Jerry is getting out?

Thanks! That spelling error was so embarrassing!

Jerry has potential to get another trial. He has a post-conviction relief act hearing scheduled soon. Fingers crossed!

One thing is clear after reading all the testimony and studying all the facts. Jerry has never blown, banged, been blown by, or been banged by any kids. I'd bet my life on it.

As noted, wasn't trying to embarrass you.

The only sarcastic part was the Michigan question and I was only semi-sarcastic about that. They are the worst.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 23 Mar 2017, 20:32

Goobis wrote:One thing is clear after reading all the testimony and studying all the facts. Jerry has never blown, banged, been blown by, or been banged by any kids. I'd bet my life on it.

this the hill you wanna die on?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 20:42

Sandusky case logic:.

Person A witnesses a grown man with a boy in the shower, feels uncomfortable about it, and does not report the incident to police. Person A is awarded 12 million dollars.

Person B is told that Person A witnessed a grown man with a boy in the shower and it made him uncomfortable. Person B does not report this to police. Person B is charged with crimes.
Goobis

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 Mar 2017, 22:09

Goobis wrote:Sandusky case logic:.

Person A witnesses a grown man with a boy in the shower, feels uncomfortable about it, and does not report the incident to police. Person A is awarded 12 million dollars.

Person B is told that Person A witnessed a grown man with a boy in the shower and it made him uncomfortable. Person B does not report this to police. Person B is charged with crimes.

Goobis holy Christ bro
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 05:45

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Goobis holy Christ bro

I know! I'm just as bothered by all the injustices in this case as you are!

The fact that the crooked OAG would bring out a fraudulent "victim" who can't even keep all of his bs stories straight on the stand is shameful. And the proof is all right there in the transcripts. But you can't question a "victim" or the SJWs and media will discredit you and brand you a a pedo enabler. Sad!
Goobis

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Mar 2017, 07:15

JT99 wrote:Has your group (PSU fans) considered the option that Michigan people staged this whole thing?

I dunno, boy fucking definitely has a Spartan ring to it.....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Mar 2017, 08:05

Goobis wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Goobis holy Christ bro

The fact that the crooked OAG would bring out a fraudulent "victim" who can't even keep all of his bs stories straight on the stand is shameful. And the proof is all right there in the transcripts. But you can't question a "victim" or the SJWs and media will discredit you and brand you a a pedo enabler. Sad!

Can we discuss the emails where a man referred to as "coach" and "Joe" is concerned about what's going on with Sandusky and wants to be updated?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Mar 2017, 08:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
Goobis wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Goobis holy Christ bro

Can we discuss the emails where a man referred to as "coach" and "Joe" is concerned about what's going on with Sandusky and wants to be updated?

Goobis I am anti SJW as anyone but if you don't think Jerry was a diddlin' and everybody knew including the venerable St. Joseph of PA, you must be one crazy sonofabitch
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 08:22

SouthernYokel wrote:

Sure. Would love to. What would you like to know?
Goobis

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Mar 2017, 08:36

Goobis wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Sure. Would love to. What would you like to know?

just your general thoughts about them and what they mean for the defense
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 08:51

SouthernYokel wrote:

They mean nothing at all for the defense. They are in reference to AD Tim Curley asking for an update on a complaint made against Jerry in 1998. Apparently Joe was told that there was an investigation into Jerry, and Joe wanted to know where it stood.

Said investigation led to a whole lot of nothing, and that was that. (Jerry showered with a boy, boy's mom complained, police looked into it, found that nothing happened---no charge, unfounded allegation)

Conspiracy theorists/media like to say that since there was a 1998 investigation, that Penn St knew that Jerry was a serial diddler. Great narrative, but not realistic.
Goobis

Postby mister bacon » 24 Mar 2017, 08:58

Goobis wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

They mean nothing at all for the defense. They are in reference to AD Tim Curley asking for an update on a complaint made against Jerry in 1998. Apparently Joe was told that there was an investigation into Jerry, and Joe wanted to know where it stood.

Said investigation led to a whole lot of nothing, and that was that. (Jerry showered with a boy, boy's mom complained, police looked into it, found that nothing happened---no charge, unfounded allegation)

Conspiracy theorists/media like to say that since there was a 1998 investigation, that Penn St knew that Jerry was a serial diddler. Great narrative, but not realistic.

why not?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Mar 2017, 09:13

This is amazing. I remember when I thought European bankers killed Lincoln too. Except I actually had a good theory.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 09:21

MisterTambourineMan wrote:This is amazing. I remember when I thought European bankers killed Lincoln too. Except I actually had a good theory.

I don't need a theory. I'm just talking about what happened. The whole "Penn St covered up for Jerry to protect the football program's image" narrative, now that's a doozy of a conspiracy theory.
Goobis

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports