The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby mj3528 » 23 Mar 2017, 13:26

Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!



So why did they cover it up, they are just horrible people?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8654
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 13:29

mj3528 wrote:
Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!



So why did they cover it up, they are just horrible people?


The short answer: they didn't.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 510
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 11:54

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goose » 23 Mar 2017, 13:32

Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!


I'll take things Jerry said in the shower for $800 Alex.

Also, why would they have to cover for Jerry? I thought he didn't do anything?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Mar 2017, 13:35

Goobis wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!



So why did they cover it up, they are just horrible people?


The short answer: they didn't.


the emails are faked guys, everyone knows how easy that is to do ask hillary
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28907
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Mar 2017, 13:36

Goose wrote:
Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!


I'll take things Jerry said in the shower for $800 Alex.


Image
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11912
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Mar 2017, 13:38

SouthernYokel wrote:
Goobis wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goobis wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!



So why did they cover it up, they are just horrible people?


The short answer: they didn't.


the emails are faked guys, everyone knows how easy that is to do ask hillary


Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21747
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 16:14

Apparently this writer knows a sham case built on grandstanding when he sees one

http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/03/defense ... s.html?m=1
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 510
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 11:54

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby mister bacon » 23 Mar 2017, 16:29

goobis i'm surprised to see you to tLAB here. i expected more out of you.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 16:46

So the prosecution trots out a Sandusky "victim" in this Spanier trial to show how Spanier's inaction in dealing with Sandusky led to more victims. However, there are some troubling facts that go against this narrative:

1. This "victim" initially told investigators that he was abused in 1998.
2. The McQueary incident that was reported to Spanier occurred in Feb 2001, though initial reports erroneously site 2002.
3. Victim's story at trial changes to being abused in 2001, or 2002, depending on which answer you want to listen to, because he says both at different times. (Needs to be after the McQueary incident to really cash in)
4. Victim states he remembers the real date of abuse because it was the summer BEFORE 9/11.
5. During yesterday's testimony, victim states that he was abused in 2002, because he remembers that it was the summer AFTER 9/11.
6. Victim testified during Sandusky trial that he showered with Sandusky once. No sex act remotely alleged.
7. Victim gave tearful recollection of his molestation yesterday. No details given.

And the defense yesterday would not cross examine, because you just can't question a victim of child abuse! It looks bad! Which is how this whole situation got fucked to begin with.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 510
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 11:54

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Mar 2017, 16:52

Goobis wrote:So the prosecution trots out a Sandusky "victim" in this Spanier trial to show how Spanier's inaction in dealing with Sandusky led to more victims. However, there are some troubling facts that go against this narrative:

1. This "victim" initially told investigators that he was abused in 1998.
2. The McQueary incident that was reported to Spanier occurred in Feb 2001, though initial reports erroneously site 2002.
3. Victim's story at trial changes to being abused in 2001, or 2002, depending on which answer you want to listen to, because he says both at different times. (Needs to be after the McQueary incident to really cash in)
4. Victim states he remembers the real date of abuse because it was the summer BEFORE 9/11.
5. During yesterday's testimony, victim states that he was abused in 2002, because he remembers that it was the summer AFTER 9/11.
6. Victim testified during Sandusky trial that he showered with Sandusky once. No sex act remotely alleged.
7. Victim gave tearful recollection of his molestation yesterday. No details given.

And the defense yesterday would not cross examine, because you just can't question a victim of child abuse! It looks bad! Which is how this whole situation got fucked to begin with.


I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31346
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 16:59

Frank the Tank wrote:
I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.


I understand. People don't like finding out they've been wrong about something that they've been able self righteously crow about for so long. Continue to be ignorant.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 510
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 11:54

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Mar 2017, 17:00

Goobis wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.


I understand. People don't like finding out they've been wrong about something that they've been able self righteously crow about for so long. Continue to be ignorant.


I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31346
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 17:06

Frank the Tank wrote:
I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.


Hilarious. Handsome, fit, AND funny. The total package.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 510
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 11:54

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Mar 2017, 17:08

Goobis wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
I read up to the part of the post that said "by Goobis" then rejected the rest of your argument.


Hilarious. Handsome, fit, AND funny. The total package.


I didn't even get to the "by Goobis" part of this post.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31346
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby JT99 » 23 Mar 2017, 18:11

Goobis wrote:Apparently this writer knows a sham case built on grandstanding when he sees one

http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/03/defense ... s.html?m=1


Cool blog, thanks.

Goobis wrote:
2. The McQueary incident that was reported to Spanier occurred in Feb 2001, though initial reports erroneously site 2002.


"cite".

Just trying to help.

Two questions:

When do you think Jerry is getting out?

Has your group (PSU fans) considered the option that Michigan people staged this whole thing?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9120
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest