The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby TheWolf » 15 Nov 2016, 09:46

Goose wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The Self-Professed Victim #2 testified under oath at the hearing 2 weeks ago that he was sexually abused by Jerry.

"Were you sexually abused by Jerry Sandusky?" the man was asked by Deputy Attorney General Jennifer Peterson, in what amounted to a very brief cross-examination.

"Yes," he responded.

Yeah, but... /Goobis

Just a naked young boy and a naked old man horsing around in the shower. Nothing to see here.

I like that this is somehow a defense. "He only showered with those kids, he didn't touch them!" I don't care. Even if that's true, its incriminating enough that he shouldn't be walking the streets.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goobis » 15 Nov 2016, 12:12

Briandong79 wrote:
The Self-Professed Victim #2 testified under oath at the hearing 2 weeks ago that he was sexually abused by Jerry.

"Were you sexually abused by Jerry Sandusky?" the man was asked by Deputy Attorney General Jennifer Peterson, in what amounted to a very brief cross-examination.

"Yes," he responded.

Erroneous. This is flat out misreporting. Shocking. By the way, Hillary didn't win the election in a runaway.

From 2 people I know THAT WERE IN THE COURTROOM, here is how the questioning went.

Prosecution (to "Victim 2")--Were you sexually abused?
"Victim 2" --Yes.

Not, were you sexually abused by Sandusky. Just, "were you sexually abused?". I find the wording of the question kind of odd.

Some news outlets actually reported in somewhat correctly. This one came close:

http://wnep.com/2016/11/04/victim-2-tak ... usky-case/

Victim 2 was called to testify for the defense but when questioned by prosecutors, he told the court he was sexually abused

This guy told investigators countless times that he was never abused by Sandusky. Not the night in question, and not ever. During this recent testimony, he even testified that he "must have made those statements" that he was never abused, but of course, couldn't remember. He drove 9 hours to attend Sandusky's mother's funeral. He had Sandusky stand in as his father at his senior night football game. He had Sandusky at his wedding. He wrote a letter to the editor of an area newspaper shortly after Sandusky's arrest, in DEFENSE of Sandusky. He was never abused. He changed his story to collect a payday, in an environment where no one was going to question him. It is obvious to anyone who knows anything about this case and has a functioning brain.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Nov 2016, 12:17

Oh, I didn't realize we had magical sources in the courtroom that heard something different than what was reported by numerous media outlets. That changes everything.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Nov 2016, 12:20

surely the defense would notice that the prosecutor never asked if Jerry was the one who abused the victim and would request clarification on the question.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 15 Nov 2016, 12:22

SouthernYokel wrote:surely the defense would notice that the prosecutor never asked if Jerry was the one who abused the victim and would request clarification on the question.

You don't know anyone who was in the courtroom, so please stop making foolish assumptions.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goobis » 15 Nov 2016, 12:27

Briandong79 wrote:Oh, I didn't realize we had magical sources in the courtroom that heard something different than what was reported by numerous media outlets. That changes everything.

This article also uses the exact wording from the testimony:

http://onwardstate.com/2016/11/04/sandu ... l-hearing/

Andronici asked him if he was sexually abused, and he said yes.

x-post to the You've been sonned thread
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Nov 2016, 12:29

Goobis wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Oh, I didn't realize we had magical sources in the courtroom that heard something different than what was reported by numerous media outlets. That changes everything.

This article also uses the exact wording from the testimony:

http://onwardstate.com/2016/11/04/sandu ... l-hearing/

Andronici asked him if he was sexually abused, and he said yes.

x-post to the You've been sonned thread

And Sandusky's attorney was just incompetent to follow up on that?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goobis » 15 Nov 2016, 12:36

Briandong79 wrote:And Sandusky's attorney was just incompetent to follow up on that?

From the discussions I've read, that would have been a foolish and risky move in this environment. This was not a trial. It was a Post Conviction Relief Act hearing. The scope of the hearing was to determine if the prosecution lied when it told the court during the trial that "Victim 2 is known only to God" (it most certainly did), and various other things having to do with ineffective counsel, etc. It was not a trial of Sandusky's innocence or guilt.

Having said all of that, Sandusky's lawyer did use opportunities to cast doubt on Sandusky's guilt. Following up on that question posed by Victim 2's lawyer would have been risky, since Victim 2 would have likely lied and said that Sandusky had indeed abused him. Victim 2's lawyer knew this, so merely just asked her client if he'd been abused. Perhaps he had his ham packed by someone else in his life. After all, he was in a charity for at risk kids. Lots of them were probably diddled.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Nov 2016, 12:41

Y'all gettin sonned here by my man Goober.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 16 Nov 2016, 08:47

After all, he was in a charity for at risk kids. Lots of them were probably diddled.

[Jerry Sandusky nodding pensively]
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Nov 2016, 16:20

@DarrenHeitner 8m8 minutes ago
Former Penn State coach Mike McQueary awarded another $5M on top of jury's prior $7.3M verdict related to Sandusky case
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 01 Dec 2016, 09:17

Briandong79 wrote:
@DarrenHeitner 8m8 minutes ago
Former Penn State coach Mike McQueary awarded another $5M on top of jury's prior $7.3M verdict related to Sandusky case

A few more details over at Deadspin:

Man Awarded $12MM For Seeing Something/Saying Something That Never Happened

LOL Goobis
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goobis » 01 Dec 2016, 12:29

Deadspin.

Here's a good example why the public perception is so off in relation to this case. People are getting their information from fucking Deadspin.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2016, 12:38

Goobis wrote:Deadspin.

Here's a good example why the public perception is so off in relation to this case. People are getting their information from fucking Deadspin.

So....he....didn't.....get.....the..............money?

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Goobis » 01 Dec 2016, 12:53

Truth about Mike McQueary:

He never saw Jerry assaulting a kid in the shower. He did see Jerry in the shower with a kid. How do I know that?

The victim in the incident said nothing happened.
His father testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement.
His family friend testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement
Joe testified that he was never told of an assault
Tim Curley testified that he was never told of an assault.
Gary Schultz testified that he was never told of an assault.
Mike refuted the fraudulent Grand Jury Presentment that stated he witnessed an "anal rape"

Mike never witnessed an assault. He was manipulated by investigators to freshen his story to help the prosecution. Ask Don Van Natta
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports