The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby Goose » 28 Oct 2016, 12:03

ctz31 wrote:

Watching little boys get fucked pays a lot better than getting fucked as a little boy.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Goobis

Postby Goobis » 01 Nov 2016, 18:18

The Free Jerry train gets rolling on Friday. The "victim" in the shower incident that McQueary witnessed is being called to testify in Jerry's appeal proceedings. The "Jerry is a pedophile" myth is about to be exposed.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

Re: Goobis

Postby Rodney Farva » 03 Nov 2016, 07:31

Goobis wrote:The Free Jerry train gets rolling on Friday. The "victim" in the shower incident that McQueary witnessed is being called to testify in Jerry's appeal proceedings. The "Jerry is a pedophile" myth is about to be exposed.

okay. let us know how it goes.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 03 Nov 2016, 09:06

Rodney Farva wrote:
Goobis wrote:The Free Jerry train gets rolling on Friday. The "victim" in the shower incident that McQueary witnessed is being called to testify in Jerry's appeal proceedings. The "Jerry is a pedophile" myth is about to be exposed.

turns out, Penn State doesn't even exist. It was all a dream.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Nov 2016, 09:12

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:

Is McPoyle still the Man in Black, though?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 03 Nov 2016, 12:50

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:

Is McPoyle still the Man in Black, though?

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Nov 2016, 15:31

I assume he's already been freed with a full apology:
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/11/se ... takes.html
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 05 Nov 2016, 03:35

Briandong79 wrote:I assume he's already been freed with a full apology:

maybe they need time to plan the parade route and get all the floats ready before he triumphantly walks out of the joint? :-k
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Goobis » 14 Nov 2016, 21:20

This article does a great job of explaining why Jerry Sandusky is likely innocent of the charges that were brought against him, and why he is DEFINITELY innocent of any diddling in the McQueary shower episode, which started the whole mess. Thus subsequently showing that the media assault on Paterno was complete bullshit.

http://thecrimereport.org/2016/11/14/th ... cker-room/
Goobis

Postby Goose » 14 Nov 2016, 21:32

Goobis wrote:This article does a great job of explaining why Jerry Sandusky is likely innocent of the charges that were brought against him, and why he is DEFINITELY innocent of any diddling in the McQueary shower episode, which started the whole mess. Thus subsequently showing that the media assault on Paterno was complete bullshit.

http://thecrimereport.org/2016/11/14/th ... cker-room/

I know there's no way of getting Goobis to see the truth, but even if you take the reporter's story as gospel: Friday night, Sandusky showering with a boy, slapping sounds (but not necessarily sexual slapping sounds).

Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Goobis » 14 Nov 2016, 21:42

Goose wrote:
I know there's no way of getting Goobis to see the truth, but even if you take the reporter's story as gospel: Friday night, Sandusky showering with a boy, slapping sounds (but not necessarily sexual slapping sounds

Did you miss the part where the kid in the episode (now a grown man) said on multiple occasions that nothing happened that night, or ever? How he would never say anything bad about Jerry? How the investigators were trying to get him to lie for them? That he maintained a relationship with Sandusky for years, up until the arrest? Invited Jerry to his wedding? How his story only changed when that jew lawyer(who happened to represent other"victims") got him to flip for the settlement money?

Bring back the statue.
Goobis

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Nov 2016, 06:45

Rodney Farva wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I assume he's already been freed with a full apology:

maybe they need time to plan the parade route and get all the floats ready before he triumphantly walks out of the joint? :-k

still waiting
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Nov 2016, 09:11

Goobis wrote:
Goose wrote:
I know there's no way of getting Goobis to see the truth, but even if you take the reporter's story as gospel: Friday night, Sandusky showering with a boy, slapping sounds (but not necessarily sexual slapping sounds

Did you miss the part where the kid in the episode (now a grown man) said on multiple occasions that nothing happened that night, or ever? How he would never say anything bad about Jerry? How the investigators were trying to get him to lie for them? That he maintained a relationship with Sandusky for years, up until the arrest? Invited Jerry to his wedding? How his story only changed when that jew lawyer(who happened to represent other"victims") got him to flip for the settlement money?

Bring back the statue.

The Self-Professed Victim #2 testified under oath at the hearing 2 weeks ago that he was sexually abused by Jerry.

"Were you sexually abused by Jerry Sandusky?" the man was asked by Deputy Attorney General Jennifer Peterson, in what amounted to a very brief cross-examination.

"Yes," he responded.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 15 Nov 2016, 09:19

Briandong79 wrote:The Self-Professed Victim #2 testified under oath at the hearing 2 weeks ago that he was sexually abused by Jerry.

"Were you sexually abused by Jerry Sandusky?" the man was asked by Deputy Attorney General Jennifer Peterson, in what amounted to a very brief cross-examination.

"Yes," he responded.

Yeah, but... /Goobis
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Goose » 15 Nov 2016, 09:37

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The Self-Professed Victim #2 testified under oath at the hearing 2 weeks ago that he was sexually abused by Jerry.

"Yes," he responded.

Yeah, but... /Goobis

Just a naked young boy and a naked old man horsing around in the shower. Nothing to see here.
Goose
OG's sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports