The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Mar 2017, 09:33

Goobis wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:This is amazing. I remember when I thought European bankers killed Lincoln too. Except I actually had a good theory.

I don't need a theory. I'm just talking about what happened. The whole "Penn St covered up for Jerry to protect the football program's image" narrative, now that's a doozy of a conspiracy theory.

How about the whole "Jerry molested kids for decades and nobody did anything" theory?

You choose your battles wisely.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 09:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Goobis wrote:
How about the whole "Jerry molested kids for decades and nobody did anything" theory?

Not understanding your question or point. Try less dope.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Mar 2017, 09:39

Goobis wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Goobis wrote:

Not understanding your question or point. Try less dope.

Not even sure how you got this quote block. Alright then, someone else's turn to play with the lunatic.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Mar 2017, 09:54

COSTAS: "Are you sexually attracted to young boys, to underage boys?"
SANDUSKY: "Am I sexually attracted to underage boys?"
COSTAS: "Yes."
SANDUSKY: "Sexually attracted, you know, I enjoy young people. I love to be around them. But no I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."

My answer would be, "no" or "what the fuck you asking me that for Bob?" I certainty wouldnt put a double negative in my answer.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goobis » 24 Mar 2017, 10:10

PhillyJim76 wrote:COSTAS: "Are you sexually attracted to young boys, to underage boys?"
SANDUSKY: "Sexually attracted, you know, I enjoy young people. I love to be around them. But no I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."

My answer would be, "no" or "what the fuck you asking me that for Bob?" I certainty wouldnt put a double negative in my answer.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Jerry was a homo who liked them young. I am ruling out that he ever sexually abused anyone. Every victim (except one, whose story is so absurd it isn't even worth discussing) denied any sexual contact with Sandusky initially. Then lawyers and therapists and payouts were in the picture, and stories changed. Even with all that, not all victims allege any sex acts. Eventually, Jerry's hand on your knee made you a "victim".

So there is no doubt that "victims" lied, one way or the other. I believe the lies are the versions that are massively in their financial interests.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby mj3528 » 24 Mar 2017, 10:13

Goobis wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:COSTAS: "Are you sexually attracted to young boys, to underage boys?"

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Jerry was a homo who liked them young. I am ruling out that he ever sexually abused anyone. Every victim (except one, whose story is so absurd it isn't even worth discussing) denied any sexual contact with Sandusky initially. Then lawyers and therapists and payouts were in the picture, and stories changed. Even with all that, not all victims allege any sex acts. Eventually, Jerry's hand on your knee made you a "victim".

So there is no doubt that "victims" lied, one way or the other. I believe the lies are the versions that are massively in their financial interests.

Jerry was in a position of power, constantly put himself in situations where he was alone with young boys including in showers, likely is a homo sexually attracted to young boys, but never acted on anything so there was never a sexual act. OK. It adds up.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Mar 2017, 12:09

Jerry likes to do things.....homo things
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goose » 24 Mar 2017, 12:57

Goobis wrote:Sandusky case logic:.

Person A witnesses a grown man with a boy in the shower, feels uncomfortable about it, and does not report the incident to police. Person A is awarded 12 million dollars.

Person B is told that Person A witnessed a grown man with a boy in the shower and it made him uncomfortable. Person B does not report this to police. Person B is charged with crimes.

I would choose to be Person A.

This was a test question of some sort, right?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Mar 2017, 02:14

Spanier convicted. Just another log on the fire of the biggest shamockeresty of justice since Lionel Hutz's misrepresentation suit against the producers of The Never-Ending Story, right Goobs?

[img]wankingmotion[/img]
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Goobis » 25 Mar 2017, 10:56

Rodney Farva wrote:Spanier convicted. Just another log on the fire of the biggest shamockeresty of justice since Lionel Hutz's misrepresentation suit against the producers of The Never-Ending Story, right Goobs?

[img]wankingmotion[/img]

Read past the headlines, bozo. Acquitted of the main charges.

So if the 14 felonies the Penn State admins were charged with in this grand conspiracy, they were convicted of zero. Bozo.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Mar 2017, 20:25

Goobis wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:Spanier convicted. Just another log on the fire of the biggest shamockeresty of justice since Lionel Hutz's misrepresentation suit against the producers of The Never-Ending Story, right Goobs?

[img]wankingmotion[/img]

Read past the headlines, bozo. Acquitted of the main charges.

So if the 14 felonies the Penn State admins were charged with in this grand conspiracy, they were convicted of zero. Bozo.

so if good ol' uncle jer is completely innocent, as you've been braying all along, being convicted of even one count of child endangerment- felony or misdemeanor- and facing a five year haul shouldn't happen. at least that's what i kept getting from your insightful expert legal opinion. bozo.

still waiting on the parade.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby mj3528 » 30 Mar 2017, 17:30

Didn't know Goobis was on the Board of Trustees:

http://deadspin.com/penn-state-trustee-running-out-of-sympathy-for-35-yr-1793868399

“Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth,” Penn State trustee Albert Lord wrote in an email to the Chronicle of Higher Education. “Do not understand why they were so prominent in trial. As you learned, Graham Spanier never knew Sandusky abused anyone.”
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Goobis » 30 Mar 2017, 21:24

mj3528 wrote:Didn't know Goobis was on the Board of Trustees:

http://deadspin.com/penn-state-trustee-running-out-of-sympathy-for-35-yr-1793868399

“Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth,” Penn State trustee Albert Lord wrote in an email to the Chronicle of Higher Education. “Do not understand why they were so prominent in trial. As you learned, Graham Spanier never knew Sandusky abused anyone.”

Love it. LOVE it. The truth is slowly but surely starting to come out in this case, and the good guys are going to win. Louis Freeh is shitting his pants right now. Love it...

Recent developments:

--Federal investigator says there was no conspiracy, no cover up, and no wrongdoing by PSU administrators.
A federal investigator came out in recent days stating that there was absolutely no cover up at Penn State, and that Graham Spanier and the Penn St administrators were railroaded. Back when this scandal first broke, the feds did an investigation into Spanier because he had a top secret security clearance, and were looking into whether it should be revoked. Turns out this investigation was going on at the same time as Louis Freeh's farce, and was far more exhaustive (yet much cheaper) than Freeh's. The fed was able to talk to all of the players involved (Spanier, Curley, Schultz, McQueary, etc.) while Freeh spoke to none of them. The investigation found no wrongdoing by Spanier or anyone at Penn State. Freeh knew this investigation was going on, and refused to acknowledge it.

-- Freeh is losing it.
After the Spanier verdict, Louis Freeh wrote a bizarre, rambling, inflammatory rant about Penn State and went public with it. In it, he bashes Penn State and its culture, and even manages to bash good ol Joe Paterno. It was so bizarre that news outlets took the statement down for a couple of hours so they could verify that it was actually from him. Freeh knows his goose is cooked. Spanier is suing him for defamation, and his case is strong. Freeh is cracking up, and should be. Not only did the report by the federal investigator blow massive holes in Freeh's report, but so did the proceedings in the Spanier trial.

The thing about Freeh that most people don't know is that he was paid $8 million by the PSU Board of Trustees to come up with justification for the Board's firing of Joe Paterno. So the goal was to pin this thing on the football program. NOT AT ALL COINCIDENTALLY, several members of the Board of Trustees at that time were BIG donors to....The Second Mile. NOTHING TO SEE THERE. Anyone find it odd that The Second Mile received zero scruitiny through this whole ordeal? In fact, the head of the Second Mile was called as a PROSECUTION witness in the Spanier trial. The guy that was in charge of a kids charity, who received the same reports that the PSU admins did regarding Sandusky, not only was not charged with anything, but he was a PROSECUTION WITNESS??!!??

--PSU finally showing signs of fighting back
The comments made by trustee Al Lord today are going to go over terribly in the media, but who cares? It shows that Penn State may finally fight back against this bullshit narrative that has hung over the school for the past 6 years. Word is that the testimony by the Sandusky "victim" during the Spanier trial has finally opened some eyes and shown that this whole thing was a big scam. Highlights from this "victim"'s story:
--His allegation of abuse is of a single incident. It was a shower with Jerry, where Jerry put soap on his back, and Jerry allegedly had a raging boner.
--His initial testimony to investigators was that the incident occurred the first time he met Jerry, in 1998.
--His testimony changed in the Sandusky trial, saying this incident occurred in the summer of 2001, because he remembered it was the summer before 9/11.
--His testimony changed again in the Spanier trial, saying this incident occurred in the summer of 2002, because he remembered it was the summer after 9/11.
--This con artist was paid $8 million by PSU, because his "abuse" took place after the McQueary shower incident in 2001, showing that Penn State could have stopped it!

--Spanier trial jury foreman admits jury blew it
The foreman came out today saying that he didn't think Spanier should have been convicted of anything at all in his trial. He was acquitted of the main charges (though you would never guess that by reading media reports), but was convicted of a misdemeanor child endangerment charge. Of the 14 felonies the State brought against the PSU admins, they got convictions on a grand total of ZERO. The myth of a Penn State conspiracy, cover-up, or anything at all untoward related to Sandusky was killed. Everything you read about this case back in 2001 and 2002 was wrong. It was nothing more than a bunch of self righteous media grandstanding bullshit.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Mar 2017, 12:47

Goobis wrote:
--Spanier trial jury foreman admits jury blew it
The foreman came out today saying that he didn't think Spanier should have been convicted of anything at all in his trial. He was acquitted of the main charges (though you would never guess that by reading media reports), but was convicted of a misdemeanor child endangerment charge. Of the 14 felonies the State brought against the PSU admins, they got convictions on a grand total of ZERO. The myth of a Penn State conspiracy, cover-up, or anything at all untoward related to Sandusky was killed. Everything you read about this case back in 2001 and 2002 was wrong. It was nothing more than a bunch of self righteous media grandstanding bullshit.

“In my opinion, I don’t think Graham Spanier knew (this was reported as a sexual assault)“ Black said. “They (former Athletic Director Tim Curley and former Senior Vice President for Business and Finance Gary Schultz) did not make him understand how serious a situation this might be.”

Black, 78, said after reflection he believes the jury lost sight of that question in their desire to punish Spanier for the eventual harm to other children caused by what all on the panel agreed was an effort to protect Penn State’s brand.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 27 Apr 2017, 12:49

Well this is progress I guess:

http://deadspin.com/former-penn-state-hockey-player-cited-for-peeing-on-two-1794687263

According to the acquired citation, Skoff, 25, “did enter the bathroom at Primanti Bros. and urinated on the leg of two different customers who were waiting or using the restroom.” The Centre Daily Times had reported that Skoff urinated on one person using a urinal, then opened a stall and urinated on another.

I hope he didn't eat a sandwich at Primanit Bros./sotsg
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports