The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Re: The Peen State Thread [18+ only]

Postby mister bacon » 01 Dec 2016, 12:55

damn, i forgot that these animals would be in my commmmmmming to my cittttaaaaaay. gonna have to keep the bit on lockdown at home all weekend. may not even let him take a shower just =D+= in =D+= case.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 01 Dec 2016, 12:56

I don't know why I let myself get dragged into this, but:

Joe testified that he was never told of an assault
Tim Curley testified that he was never told of an assault.
Gary Schultz testified that he was never told of an assault.

did these people have any incentive to testify this way?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2016, 12:58

Goobis wrote:Truth about Mike McQueary:

He never saw Jerry assaulting a kid in the shower. He did see Jerry in the shower with a kid. How do I know that?

The victim in the incident said nothing happened.
His father testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement.
His family friend testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement
Mike refuted the fraudulent Grand Jury Presentment that stated he witnessed an "anal rape"

Mike never witnessed an assault. He was manipulated by investigators to freshen his story to help the prosecution. Ask Don Van Natta

So....he....didn't.....get.....the..............money?

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Dec 2016, 08:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

He never saw Jerry assaulting a kid in the shower. He did see Jerry in the shower with a kid. How do I know that?

His father testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement.
His family friend testified that nothing Mike reported about the incident warranted police involvement
Mike refuted the fraudulent Grand Jury Presentment that stated he witnessed an "anal rape"

Mike never witnessed an assault. He was manipulated by investigators to freshen his story to help the prosecution. Ask Don Van Natta

He did. Didn't you read the article? He got the money!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Dec 2016, 09:37

Gregs Kite wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

He did. Didn't you read the article? He got the money!

No, I had a guy in the courtroom who told me that they pretended to give him the money while the media was there but as soon as they all left they just kept it.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 05 Jan 2017, 20:35

JichaelDick wrote:If a guy on my team got arrested 3 times for the same thing, I'd want him off the team, tbh.

How'd you enjoy the Rose Bowl, btw? Helluva game, no?

thought i'd move this one over to the proper thread for jike.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jan 2017, 21:37

mister bacon wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:If a guy on my team got arrested 3 times for the same thing, I'd want him off the team, tbh.

First part of that definitely applies to Dook, in my defense.

Second was me being an asshole.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 21:46

JichaelDick wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

First part of that definitely applies to Dook, in my defense.

Second was me being an asshole.

Yeah, I had no issue with the thread integrity there.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 05 Jan 2017, 22:33

i didn't mean to make that text bigger, i wasn't paying attention and meant to make the rose bowl text bigger as jike's post made me realize we had yet to take up the topic with our resident chimo penn state fan. still looking for a response on the rose bowl from goobis.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Goose » 06 Jan 2017, 15:51

mister bacon wrote:i didn't mean to make that text bigger, i wasn't paying attention and meant to make the rose bowl text bigger as jike's post made me realize we had yet to take up the topic with our resident chimo penn state fan. still looking for a response on the rose bowl from goobis.

Facts:

Nobody actually witnessed those two pass interference calls against Penn State that Official 1 and Official 2 claimed to have happened during the game-tying drive. At worst these penalties should have been labeled as "horseplay."
The reversal of the offensive pass interference call on the USC TD was a knee-jerk reaction from the NCAA and a 49-45 Penn State Rose Bowl victory will be reinstated at a later date.
That rhythmic slapping sound you heard was not the raping of a child, but of Mike McQueary masturbating onto a giant pile of money.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goose » 23 Mar 2017, 08:23

Where Goobis at? Where's the boy at String?
Where's Goobis? That's all I wanna know.
Where's Goobis? Where the fuck is Goobis? Huh? Huh? String? String? Look at me! Where the fuck is Goobis? HUH!?
I don't want this Payless-wearing motherfucker representing me. I'ma get my own man. So just get back in your car and get the fuck back down to Happy Valley.

Goobis gets put in a vacant and everybody at Penn State knew that Sandusky was fucking boys (obviously)

Yeah, I made my decision. Where's Goobis at? Where the fuck is Goobis? Where's Goobis, String? String! Where the fuck is Goobis? Huh?
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Mar 2017, 08:26

Goose wrote:Where Goobis at? Where's the boy at String?
Where's Goobis? Where the fuck is Goobis? Huh? Huh? String? String? Look at me! Where the fuck is Goobis? HUH!?
I don't want this Payless-wearing motherfucker representing me. I'ma get my own man. So just get back in your car and get the fuck back down to Happy Valley.

Goobis gets put in a vacant and everybody at Penn State knew that Sandusky was fucking boys (obviously)

Yeah, I made my decision. Where's Goobis at? Where the fuck is Goobis? Where's Goobis, String? String! Where the fuck is Goobis? Huh?

Is this from the Great Gatsby?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Mar 2017, 08:30

the comments thread in that article. it is amazing. there are like 50 goobises in there.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 23 Mar 2017, 08:36

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:Where Goobis at? Where's the boy at String?

Is this from the Great Gatsby?

It's from an early Fitzgerald draft called The Great Goobis. In the early draft Daisy was actually a 12 year old boy named Dunstin. I think F. Scott was very prudent making the changes he did.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goobis » 23 Mar 2017, 13:24

Hate to break it to you guys, but this great "Joe and Penn St covered for Jerry to protect the football program" narrative has been blown out of the water during this trial. Polish that statue!
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports