The Florida State inSeminoles

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Sep 2016, 10:37

GRRRR facing Louisville and their superfreak QB without Derwin James. Butthole a little puckered here.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Goose » 12 Sep 2016, 10:48

God Shamgod wrote:GRRRR facing Louisville and their superfreak QB without Derwin James. Butthole a little puckered here.

Definite trap game. My sources tell me that Jimbo and Co. have been spending a lot of time looking ahead to the USF tilt on the 24th. :^o
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Sep 2016, 10:59

Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:GRRRR facing Louisville and their superfreak QB without Derwin James. Butthole a little puckered here.

Definite trap game. My sources tell me that Jimbo and Co. have been spending a lot of time looking ahead to the USF tilt on the 24th. :^o

I will be there.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Goose » 12 Sep 2016, 11:03

God Shamgod wrote:
Goose wrote:

I will be there.

I will not. 4 hours of tomahawk chop and commercial breaks are not my idea of a good time. I'll be watching from the pool drinking beers considerably cheaper than $10 each.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Theny » 12 Sep 2016, 11:23

Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:
Goose wrote:

I will be there.

I will not. 4 hours of tomahawk chop and commercial breaks are not my idea of a good time. I'll be watching from the pool drinking beers considerably cheaper than $10 each.

It's in Tampa?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goose » 12 Sep 2016, 12:32

Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:
Goose wrote:

I will be there.

It's in Tampa?

It's at the Big Sombrero Raymond James Stadium. Allegedly it's also a noon kickoff like the L'ville game.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goose » 19 Sep 2016, 14:34

Goose wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:
Goose wrote:

I will be there.

It's in Tampa?

It's at the Big Sombrero Raymond James Stadium. Allegedly it's also a noon kickoff like the L'ville game.

Nice call on my part. I'll try not to hurt my arm patting myself on the back.

I was at a soccer tournament during most of the FSU game and would check my phone for updates. Every time L'ville put another six on the board I would get a little more scared for next week. FSU is going to destroy us like we're a crib at Kite's house.

When I got home, I streamed the USF-Orange game onto the big screen (it was on something called the ACC Network, which is not an actual TV station), sat in the pool and drank. I watched our offense sputter and fall behind 17-0 (we were 14 point favorites). Then we scored 28 in the 2nd quarter and cruised the rest of the way. Life is good for USF fans for another five days. But I have a bad feeling about Saturday. I think Jimbo brings the hammer.

Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Sep 2016, 08:06

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 01 Oct 2016, 09:09

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

We lost the game, but won the war.

Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Sep 2017, 19:13

The QB is out for the year?

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby God Shamgod » 03 Sep 2017, 23:32

Yeah, we're fucked. This freshman that is going to start is built like Courtesy Flush.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Sep 2017, 09:34

t's & p's, sham

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Sep 2017, 09:36

God Shamgod wrote:Yeah, we're fucked. This freshman that is going to start is built like Courtesy Flush.

Um...that's not good
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 08 Sep 2017, 16:09

Live look in at freshman sensation James Black Man addressing the team.

I don't think we're going to be able to play next week either. FSU/Miami both have the same bye week on 10/7.

[img]
https://cmgpbgametimehighschoolbuzz.fil ... =640&h=930[/img]
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 Sep 2017, 08:50

Thought this was an interesting read (to Jike, probably)--how NC State ended Burt Reynolds' FSU career

As Reynolds later put it, he said, “The hell with it.” Football was over.

In later interviews, Reynolds would mention Christy, the All-American who died in 1966, and the touchdown catch as a turning point for him.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports