The Florida State inSeminoles

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Dec 2017, 15:57

:shock: :shock:

(Yes I know this is no big deal but it made me laugh)
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby God Shamgod » 20 Dec 2017, 16:52

When your sawed off cuck midget ex coach abandons recruiting since the summer <
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Dec 2017, 00:02

Flipped a 5 star from Cali from tOSU who wasn't even on our radar (see last post) and asked for an offer on twitter last week.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JT99 » 21 Dec 2017, 09:00

God Shamgod wrote:Flipped a 5 star from Cali from tOSU who wasn't even on our radar (see last post) and asked for an offer on twitter last week.

That was a wild ride
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Dec 2017, 09:01

JT99 wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Flipped a 5 star from Cali from tOSU who wasn't even on our radar (see last post) and asked for an offer on twitter last week.

That was a wild ride

OSU lost a top QB to Florida too. Apparently that negative recruiting about Urb is paying off.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 21 Dec 2017, 09:09

Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That was a wild ride

OSU lost a top QB to Florida too. Apparently that negative recruiting about Urb is paying off.

And the top player in Ohio to Clemson.

Dabo told the recruit urb was on the back end of his career
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Dec 2017, 09:11

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That was a wild ride

when he could have just said they've been beating OSU's dicks in. i thought that one was uncalled for. also that recruit is suspect, putting that out in the open. #1 rule of fight club.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 21 Dec 2017, 09:14

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That was a wild ride

when he could have just said they've been beating OSU's dicks in. i thought that one was uncalled for. also that recruit is suspect, putting that out in the open. #1 rule of fight club.

Saw a post on a tOSU board about how Urban is so petty that when things go "wrong" like this, he always comes back with new fire.

I would suspect that Urb will close the class with a flip or two of his own and will passively-aggressively say a lot of veiled negative things about Clemson.

Then, get our dicks kicked in by them again in the near future.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mj3528 » 21 Dec 2017, 09:24

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That was a wild ride

Saw a post on a tOSU board about how Urban is so petty that when things go "wrong" like this, he always comes back with new fire.

I would suspect that Urb will close the class with a flip or two of his own and will passively-aggressively say a lot of veiled negative things about Clemson.

Then, get our dicks kicked in by them again in the near future.

It is weird that Ohio state got the second rated class, but with these high profile flips against them it feels like they did worse than that.

In the big 10 Minnesota had the 6th ranked class in the conference and that was the highest ranked class from the west division
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Colonel Angus » 21 Dec 2017, 09:38

Until just now I was under the impression that yesterday's "Early Signing Day" was just for players who would be early enrollees arriving on campus in a couple of weeks. But it looks like a bunch of schools signed 20-ish players so that can't be right. Is there going to be anything left to get irrationally happy/upset about in February?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Dec 2017, 09:47

Colonel Angus wrote:Until just now I was under the impression that yesterday's "Early Signing Day" was just for players who would be early enrollees arriving on campus in a couple of weeks. But it looks like a bunch of schools signed 20-ish players so that can't be right. Is there going to be anything left to get irrationally happy/upset about in February?

Well woman have Valentine's day.... so there's that
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Colonel Angus » 21 Dec 2017, 09:52

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Until just now I was under the impression that yesterday's "Early Signing Day" was just for players who would be early enrollees arriving on campus in a couple of weeks. But it looks like a bunch of schools signed 20-ish players so that can't be right. Is there going to be anything left to get irrationally happy/upset about in February?

I really had no idea that yesterday was like a REAL signing day. I am drifting into the neighborhood of absolute apathy.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Dec 2017, 09:59

Colonel Angus wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

I really had no idea that yesterday was like a REAL signing day. I am drifting into the neighborhood of absolute apathy.

yeah, most teams are pretty much full at this point, but then they'll have attrition over the next couple months (cough clearinghouse non-qualifiers cough) so there will still be teenagers thighs to be breathless about in february
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 27 Dec 2017, 22:15

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby God Shamgod » 27 Dec 2017, 22:29

Not going to happen, but I would be more worried about Deion skimming from the bag before delivering it to the recruits.

He likes the press, but dude isn't taking a paycut to take orders from a defensive coordinator and hit the road recruiting.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Previous

Return to College Sports