The Florida State inSeminoles

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Oct 2017, 07:45

This team is poop. I did en joy Jimbo threatening a guy to come down from the stands so he could kick his ass after the game.

Bowl streak is in serious jeopardy--must win game at BC this coming weekend. I can't believe I just typed that statement out.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby TheWolf » 23 Oct 2017, 07:50

CourtesyFlush wrote:This team is poop. I did en joy Jimbo threatening a guy to come down from the stands so he could kick his ass after the game.

Bowl streak is in serious jeopardy--must win game at BC this coming weekend. I can't believe I just typed that statement out.


Lucky for them, BC has a long and storied history of sucking out loud.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19989
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby Theny » 23 Oct 2017, 07:58

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:This team is poop. I did en joy Jimbo threatening a guy to come down from the stands so he could kick his ass after the game.

Bowl streak is in serious jeopardy--must win game at BC this coming weekend. I can't believe I just typed that statement out.


Lucky for them, BC has a long and storied history of sucking out loud.


Didn't BC house UVA this weekend? That was shocking.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31084
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby TheWolf » 23 Oct 2017, 08:02

Theny wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:This team is poop. I did en joy Jimbo threatening a guy to come down from the stands so he could kick his ass after the game.

Bowl streak is in serious jeopardy--must win game at BC this coming weekend. I can't believe I just typed that statement out.


Lucky for them, BC has a long and storied history of sucking out loud.


Didn't BC house UVA this weekend? That was shocking.


Yeah, I definitely didn't see that coming. They've scored 40+ 2 weeks in a row against teams that I thought (just based on name recognition) are at least decent. Chances are those teams actually suck, and BC is still shitty. I was gonna try to go to the FSU game, but I'm going to some Halloween thing at my kid's school instead. Should be fun. Cool story, JohnnyDamon.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19989
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby God Shamgod » 23 Oct 2017, 16:01

Sucks to suck, man.

We have had some issues that talent has covered up for a few years now. Need to rip off the band aid and make some changes.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2017, 11:51

FSU is rescheduling the canceled ULM game from earlier in the year. Guess that bowl streak will continue!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Nov 2017, 11:56

CourtesyFlush wrote:FSU is rescheduling the canceled ULM game from earlier in the year. Guess that bowl streak will continue!

or will it....?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12898
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2017, 11:57

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:FSU is rescheduling the canceled ULM game from earlier in the year. Guess that bowl streak will continue!

or will it....?

ULM, UF, and Delaware (I think?)--it'll continue
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Nov 2017, 15:46

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25000
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Nov 2017, 13:22

Jimbo to A&M? Sham, thoughts?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby CourtesyFlush » 28 Nov 2017, 11:11

This is pretty messed up

Florida State Seminole's kicker Ricky Aguayo told police after the 2016 rivalry game with the University of Florida Gators he was beaten by members of a fraternity now shuttered following an investigation into the death of one of its pledges.

According to Tallahassee Police records, Aguayo reported being “jumped” in front of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity house on College Avenue over missed field goals during FSU’s 31-13 win against UF.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 11:17

CourtesyFlush wrote:This is pretty messed up

Florida State Seminole's kicker Ricky Aguayo told police after the 2016 rivalry game with the University of Florida Gators he was beaten by members of a fraternity now shuttered following an investigation into the death of one of its pledges.

According to Tallahassee Police records, Aguayo reported being “jumped” in front of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity house on College Avenue over missed field goals during FSU’s 31-13 win against UF.


He got beat up for missing kicks in a game they won? Have the Bills drafted him yet?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19989
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 11:42

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:This is pretty messed up

Florida State Seminole's kicker Ricky Aguayo told police after the 2016 rivalry game with the University of Florida Gators he was beaten by members of a fraternity now shuttered following an investigation into the death of one of its pledges.

According to Tallahassee Police records, Aguayo reported being “jumped” in front of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity house on College Avenue over missed field goals during FSU’s 31-13 win against UF.


He got beat up for missing kicks in a game they won? Have the Bills drafted him yet?


they were kicking his ass for missed field goals in a different game. it just happened after the UF game.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30558
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby God Shamgod » 28 Nov 2017, 14:39

This happened last year after the UF game (he missed 2 of 3 badly). Just coming out because the paper did an open records request on any incidents involving that frat since one of their pledges died.

I would imagine it went down with some drunk seeing him and shooting his mouth off, Aguayo telling them to fuck off and escalating from there. This did happen at 3 AM.

He's been pretty good this year, maybe it worked.

I had classes with Xavier Beitia (the kicker that missed against Miami in 02). They would pass around the attendance sheet and someone WIDE LEFT on it before it got to him. Uncalled for.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: The Florida State inSeminoles

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 14:50

God Shamgod wrote:This happened last year after the UF game (he missed 2 of 3 badly). Just coming out because the paper did an open records request on any incidents involving that frat since one of their pledges died.

I would imagine it went down with some drunk seeing him and shooting his mouth off, Aguayo telling them to fuck off and escalating from there. This did happen at 3 AM.

He's been pretty good this year, maybe it worked.

I had classes with Xavier Beitia (the kicker that missed against Miami in 02). They would pass around the attendance sheet and someone WIDE LEFT on it before it got to him. Uncalled for.


didn't Aguayo go 0-3 against UNC in a game they lost by like 3?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30558
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest