ACC Football

Re: ACC Football

Postby Theny » 05 Sep 2017, 11:31

CourtesyFlush wrote:Well that was quite the underwhelming performance to start the season for my Wolpfack. Give up a TD on the opening kickoff and then playing catch up the rest of the way. Costly mistakes across the board (missed FG, dropped passes, turnovers, penalties, missed assignments on defense) negated 500 yards of offense (>400 passing). The offense looks fairly legit. The defense looks fairly terrible. Adjusting my expectations for this season: 8-4 is probably the ceiling if the secondary doesn't improve substantially.

Clemson looks scary as hell. Might as well go ahead and give them the ACC (sorry VT).

The Francois injury knocks FSU back to earth--somewhere in the 9-3 or 8-4 range now.

LOL UNC losing to a West Coast team playing early on the East Coast.

Did you just hand the Coastal to VT?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Sep 2017, 11:33

Theny wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Well that was quite the underwhelming performance to start the season for my Wolpfack. Give up a TD on the opening kickoff and then playing catch up the rest of the way. Costly mistakes across the board (missed FG, dropped passes, turnovers, penalties, missed assignments on defense) negated 500 yards of offense (>400 passing). The offense looks fairly legit. The defense looks fairly terrible. Adjusting my expectations for this season: 8-4 is probably the ceiling if the secondary doesn't improve substantially.

Clemson looks scary as hell. Might as well go ahead and give them the ACC (sorry VT).

The Francois injury knocks FSU back to earth--somewhere in the 9-3 or 8-4 range now.

Yes? Prove me wrong.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Sep 2017, 11:45

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Theny wrote:

Yes? Prove me wrong.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ONTB » 05 Sep 2017, 11:56

I wouldn't give up on the pack just yet. The kick off TD and turnover inside your 15 won that game for us. Otherwise, state dominated most of the play. And we're not terrible. Have guys with a pulse at DL and LB now. And have actual NFL prospects on offense.

Wouldn't crown Clemson just yet either.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Sep 2017, 10:37

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby God Shamgod » 25 Sep 2017, 14:52

This was a tough spot basically restarting the season in Week 4, but enough loser talk. Congrats to Flush.

Slim Black Man played good enough to win. The supposedly elite D let us down. Should have probably fired the DC/half the coaching staff last year.

That TE/RB on NC State is a baller. I will draft him on fantasy teams for the next 10 years because of this game.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Sep 2017, 15:49

God Shamgod wrote:This was a tough spot basically restarting the season in Week 4, but enough loser talk. Congrats to Flush.

Slim Black Man played good enough to win. The supposedly elite D let us down. Should have probably fired the DC/half the coaching staff last year.

That TE/RB on NC State is a baller. I will draft him on fantasy teams for the next 10 years because of this game.

Iowa fans are IRATE on Twitter that somehow a moral victory over a top 5 team didn't vault them over a winless FSU team into the top 25 (mind you, we are like 33rd if you go by votes, but still).
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby God Shamgod » 25 Sep 2017, 16:23

Briandong79 wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:This was a tough spot basically restarting the season in Week 4, but enough loser talk. Congrats to Flush.

Iowa fans are IRATE on Twitter that somehow a moral victory over a top 5 team didn't vault them over a winless FSU team into the top 25 (mind you, we are like 33rd if you go by votes, but still).

Maybe we'll get to settle this beef in Shreveport!
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JT99 » 27 Sep 2017, 10:16

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Sep 2017, 13:30

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Oct 2017, 05:11

Maybe Cole Cubelic knew his shit re: Nakerlina State.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Oct 2017, 08:08

JichaelDick wrote:Maybe Cole Cubelic knew his shit re: Nakerlina State.

Cautiously optimistic at this point but wins at FSU and over Lamar Jackson are progress in the Dave Doeren era. Win over Pitt this week and at ND two weeks later and I'm almost certain Gameday will be in Raleigh on 11/4 for the Clemson game. We could realistically be top 12-15 by then. Unreal.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 09 Oct 2017, 08:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Cautiously optimistic at this point but wins at FSU and over Lamar Jackson are progress in the Dave Doeren era. Win over Pitt this week and at ND two weeks later and I'm almost certain Gameday will be in Raleigh on 11/4 for the Clemson game. We could realistically be top 12-15 by then. Unreal.

It's good to see good things happening to good people like yourself, CF!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Oct 2017, 08:14

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

It's good to see good things happening to good people like yourself, CF!

It's true--this is all for me and me alone. LOL.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 Oct 2017, 08:19

Bowl eligible in mid-October. I didn't see that one coming.

The Atlantic Division runs through Raleigh. Weird, wild, wacky stuff. Must mean the world is going to end soon.

We have Jaylen Samuels.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports