ACC Football

Re: ACC Football

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Nov 2016, 13:55

CourtesyFlush wrote:Clemson's living dangerously finally came back to bite them against Pitt. Dabo going for it on 4th down will get scrutinized, but the play call was atrocious. Toss sweep on 4th and short? The football gods even-steven'd them with the kick--that was payback for the Bombard miss from a few weeks ago. \:D/

they landed on the ACC referee Bankrupt space as well. That PI call, ooooooof. Also, as much as i love to see it happen to him, i don't think Boulware roughed the passer either.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Nov 2016, 11:10

Looks like ol' Dave Doeren is going to get another year to coach the Fack in 2017 but his seat will be white hot next year. A 'Fire Doeren' chant was circulating from the student section Saturday and fans are becoming increasingly apathetic toward the football program. This guy sucks.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Nov 2016, 13:09

Saw some media types running with the tweet last night that "SOURCES: Jimbo Fisher will not be traveling with the team to Gainesville this Saturday #LSU #FSU"

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
The game is in Tallhassee

No idea who we hire if he leaves doe.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Nov 2016, 13:10

God Shamgod wrote:No idea who we hire if he leaves doe.

Tom Herman.

Or Dave Doeren
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Nov 2016, 13:35

I guess my list of seemingly available targets would be Herman, Fleck, Taggart, Fedora. Looking forward to the Gruden rumors doe.

Our AD has never hired a coach anywhere (actually I think he hired a swimming coach). Our last football coaching search was 1976.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Nov 2016, 13:47

God Shamgod wrote:I guess my list of seemingly available targets would be Herman, Fleck, Taggart, Fedora. Looking forward to the Gruden rumors doe.

Our AD has never hired a coach anywhere (actually I think he hired a swimming coach). Our last football coaching search was 1976.

Fleck would be intriguing, but isn't he a Midwest guy? Fedora is the hot name for LSU. How's Taggart looked at USF this year? Seems like he started really slow--I think we stomped them either his first or second year there. Need Goose's analysis here.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Nov 2016, 16:12

CourtesyFlush wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:I guess my list of seemingly available targets would be Herman, Fleck, Taggart, Fedora. Looking forward to the Gruden rumors doe.

Fleck would be intriguing, but isn't he a Midwest guy? Fedora is the hot name for LSU. How's Taggart looked at USF this year? Seems like he started really slow--I think we stomped them either his first or second year there. Need Goose's analysis here.

Fleck seems to be the hot shot, but yes FSU is a big step up from the MAC, but a potential home run.

Taggart seems to have USF rolling 9-2 I think. Really exciting offense. Lot to like with him having Florida ties and being the Black Harbaugh brother.

Also, forgot to say Lane Kiffin...kidding...sort of.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby ONTB » 22 Nov 2016, 14:47

Not sure why you leave FSU for LSU. Can FSU just not match salary?

South Carolina looked at both Willie Taggart and Larry Fedora last year. Were probably closer with Taggart than Fedora, who wanted dump truck money. Went with Muschamp over both. Probably says more about our AD than the coaches.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Nov 2016, 14:52

ONTB wrote:Not sure why you leave FSU for LSU. Can FSU just not match salary?

South Carolina looked at both Willie Taggart and Larry Fedora last year. Were probably closer with Taggart than Fedora, who wanted dump truck money. Went with Muschamp over both. Probably says more about or AD than the coaches.

can't hire anyone named taggart. non-starter.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 22 Nov 2016, 15:31

SouthernYokel wrote:
ONTB wrote:Not sure why you leave FSU for LSU. Can FSU just not match salary?

South Carolina looked at both Willie Taggart and Larry Fedora last year. Were probably closer with Taggart than Fedora, who wanted dump truck money. Went with Muschamp over both. Probably says more about or AD than the coaches.

can't hire anyone named taggart. non-starter.

I have a Mike Stoops available, cheap. Can't be worse than Muschamp.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Dec 2016, 08:24

Very excited to see my BC Eagles play Maryland in the always prestigious Quick Lane Bowl in beautiful Detroit. Really building something special down there in Chestnut Hill.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to College Sports