ACC Football

Re: ACC Football

Postby TheWolf » 05 Oct 2016, 08:02

Gregs Kite wrote:Do not look now, but my BC Eagles are riding high on a two game winning streak as they welcome Dabber Sweetney and the Clemson football team. Could be a program altering game for us SuperFans.


I might attend this game. Exciting post.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16068
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: ACC Football

Postby ctz31 » 05 Oct 2016, 08:02

Gregs Kite wrote:Do not look now, but my BC Eagles are riding high on a two game winning streak as they welcome Dabber Sweetney and the Clemson football team. Could be a program altering game for us SuperFans.


I hear sammy will be in attendance giving a halftime speech to rile up the squad for a comeback vic against your BC Eagles. Because he won't be in los angeles to play football. Because he's a brittle faggot.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8495
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: ACC Football

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2016, 07:25

Don't look now, but my BC Eagles just won their first ACC conference game in, like, 178 games.

I wonder who they beat. Flush, thoughts?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20635
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Oct 2016, 07:45

Gregs Kite wrote:Don't look now, but my BC Eagles just won their first ACC conference game in, like, 178 games.

I wonder who they beat. Flush, thoughts?

Fire Dave Doeren. Tired of his nonsense.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13489
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby JT99 » 31 Oct 2016, 07:51

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Don't look now, but my BC Eagles just won their first ACC conference game in, like, 178 games.

I wonder who they beat. Flush, thoughts?

Fire Dave Doeren. Tired of his nonsense.


Look on the bright side, instead of watching a bowl game on Dec. 17 vs C-USA #2, you can spend more time with your fiancee
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8740
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Oct 2016, 07:58

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Don't look now, but my BC Eagles just won their first ACC conference game in, like, 178 games.

I wonder who they beat. Flush, thoughts?

Fire Dave Doeren. Tired of his nonsense.


Look on the bright side, instead of watching a bowl game on Dec. 17 vs C-USA #2, you can spend more time with your fiancee

Went to the Panthers game with her yesterday and had fun. We have fun.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13489
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Oct 2016, 08:08

At least Dan Wolken sees what's going on in Raleigh:

2. North Carolina State: The misery here isn’t just with a fan base that is tired of watching the Wolfpack squander opportunities to beat good teams, then fall apart as they did Saturday in a desultory 21-14 loss to Boston College. The truth is, according to multiple people who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the situation, there has been strife behind the scenes at N.C. State dating back to last season that prompted Dave Doeren to make significant changes on his coaching staff.

In addition to jettisoning offensive coordinator Matt Canada (who landed at Pittsburgh and has done very well this season), he took the unusual step of naming running backs coach/recruiting coordinator Des Kitchings the “assistant head coach for offense” and cornerbacks coach George Barlow the “assistant head coach for defense,” though neither assumed coordinator responsibilities. Doeren did this, according to those people with knowledge, to help smooth over locker room fractures that had made N.C. State a pretty toxic environment by the end of last season. It worked — for a while. But now N.C. State is in a complete free fall, and at 4-4 the whispers are growing louder that Doeren’s job is in significant jeopardy.

Whatever hope existed after beating Notre Dame in hurricane conditions on Oct. 8 was stripped away the next week when N.C. State lost to Clemson in overtime after missing a short field goal to win at the end of regulation. A non-competitive 54-13 loss to Louisville was troubling, but losing at home to Boston College (which had lost 12 consecutive ACC games) is beyond the pale. Now, with Florida State, Miami and North Carolina left plus a tricky trip to Syracuse, N.C. State will have to overachieve to even reach 5-7. That’s not a recipe for Doeren to earn a fifth year.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13489
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2016, 08:16

Desultory is a great word. I mean, I don't know it's definition or anything but I respect it.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20635
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Oct 2016, 10:27

Wait rubby got engaged?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11357
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: ACC Football

Postby mj3528 » 31 Oct 2016, 10:37

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Wait rubby got engaged?


Wait, LDOTL is officially married?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8210
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Oct 2016, 10:42

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Wait rubby got engaged?

Not yet! It was JT's attempt at a backhanded insult. If and when it happens you guys will be the last ones to find out.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13489
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby mj3528 » 31 Oct 2016, 10:45

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Wait rubby got engaged?

Not yet! It was JT's attempt at a backhanded insult. If and when it happens you guys will be the last ones to find out.


Not if we can get Nova to return.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8210
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: ACC Football

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Oct 2016, 11:44

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Wait rubby got engaged?


Wait, LDOTL is officially married?

yoooooooooou know it
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11357
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: ACC Football

Postby JT99 » 31 Oct 2016, 11:54

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Wait rubby got engaged?

Not yet! It was JT's attempt at a backhanded insult. If and when it happens you guys will be the last ones to find out.


No way! The insult part was Dec. 17th.

I'm quite happy that you found a gal pal to have fun with. That's great news!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8740
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Nov 2016, 12:07

Clemson's living dangerously finally came back to bite them against Pitt. Dabo going for it on 4th down will get scrutinized, but the play call was atrocious. Toss sweep on 4th and short? The football gods even-steven'd them with the kick--that was payback for the Bombard miss from a few weeks ago. \:D/
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13489
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest