ACC Football

Re: ACC Football

Postby Theny » 26 Aug 2016, 12:01

JichaelDick wrote:I really like what Narduzzi is doing at Pitt. Richt is as good a coach as Miami has had since, who, Butch? North Carolina strikes me as a team that may fall flat on their faces.


Richt is a better actual coach than Butch was, IMO.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30422
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: ACC Football

Postby mj3528 » 26 Aug 2016, 12:04

Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I really like what Narduzzi is doing at Pitt. Richt is as good a coach as Miami has had since, who, Butch? North Carolina strikes me as a team that may fall flat on their faces.


Richt is a better actual coach than Butch was, IMO.


Richt may be better overall running a program, but Butch was a real good game coach.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: ACC Football

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Aug 2016, 12:06

mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I really like what Narduzzi is doing at Pitt. Richt is as good a coach as Miami has had since, who, Butch? North Carolina strikes me as a team that may fall flat on their faces.


Richt is a better actual coach than Butch was, IMO.


Richt may be better overall running a program, but Butch was a real good game coach.


Butch being able to get the talent he got to Miami when they got hammered with probation was damned impressive.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25783
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: ACC Football

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Aug 2016, 12:59

Butch did a really good job at Miami and has done progressively worse at each stop afterwards. Another lesson from the exceptionally long book "Whatever you do don't go to Ohio" by SouthernYokel
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29523
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: ACC Football

Postby mj3528 » 26 Aug 2016, 13:01

SouthernYokel wrote:Butch did a really good job at Miami and has done progressively worse at each stop afterwards. Another lesson from the exceptionally long book "Whatever you do don't go to Ohio" by SouthernYokel


He was a very good coach for the Browns, but his undoing was having control over drafting and personnel decisions. Awful, awful at that.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: ACC Football

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Sep 2016, 10:02

i did not know that this league was formed when the SoCon tried to prohibit Clemson from playing SC and banned them from post season play when they did it anyway. SC is the #1 state in just fucking leaving when things don't go our way.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29523
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Sep 2016, 10:05

SouthernYokel wrote:i did not know that this league was formed when the SoCon tried to prohibit Clemson from playing SC and banned them from post season play when they did it anyway. SC is the #1 state in just fucking leaving when things don't go our way.

Yep, we just all decided to take our ball and go form our own league. And fuck Maryland btw.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Sep 2016, 10:43

Fire Dave Doeren. That is all.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Sep 2016, 13:52

Clemson seems to be finding out that year 2 is a bitch.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: ACC Football

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Sep 2016, 13:53

God Shamgod wrote:Clemson seems to be finding out that year 2 is a bitch.


They are Clemson-ing early this year? :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: ACC Football

Postby Theny » 12 Sep 2016, 14:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Clemson seems to be finding out that year 2 is a bitch.


They are Clemson-ing early this year? :lol:


Congrats balls.

I've been jumped in the standings by UF and Arkansas this week, they were previously unranked. GFY voters.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30422
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: ACC Football

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Oct 2016, 07:47

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: ACC Football

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Oct 2016, 08:02

Fuck Carolina...bunch of lucky ass faggots
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: ACC Football

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Oct 2016, 19:18

CourtesyFlush wrote:Fuck Carolina...bunch of lucky ass faggots

Luck runs out Saturday
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12149
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: ACC Football

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Oct 2016, 07:08

Do not look now, but my BC Eagles are riding high on a two game winning streak as they welcome Dabber Sweetney and the Clemson football team. Could be a program altering game for us SuperFans.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest