Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Oct 2015, 12:20

So, this is shit that QB took to gain 43 pounds in one year:

Image

You better fucking NOT expect water retention or gyno, BRO.

Image

Beer league softball is a sport. I'm in!


Also:

Image

Oh.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Colonel Angus » 13 Oct 2015, 12:40

What do they mean by "Do not expect water retention or gyno"? Specifically the gyno part.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby JT99 » 13 Oct 2015, 12:57

Colonel Angus wrote:What do they mean by "Do not expect water retention or gyno"? Specifically the gyno part.


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gyno

I'm guessing
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9790
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Colonel Angus » 13 Oct 2015, 12:59

JT99 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:What do they mean by "Do not expect water retention or gyno"? Specifically the gyno part.


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gyno

I'm guessing


I see. TY.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Prez » 29 Nov 2015, 09:15

Tebow's smoking hot girlfriend breaks up with him because he won't EFF her

A report in the NY Daily News this week said that Tebow's girlfriend Olivia Culpo sacked him after a two-month fling because he wouldn't have sex with her. Tebow has said for years that he is saving himself for marriage.


x-post to gayer than 2 boys fucking
x-post to stale tales
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Nov 2015, 09:48

Prez wrote:Tebow's smoking hot girlfriend breaks up with him because he won't EFF her

A report in the NY Daily News this week said that Tebow's girlfriend Olivia Culpo sacked him after a two-month fling because he wouldn't have sex with her. Tebow has said for years that he is saving himself for marriage.


x-post to gayer than 2 boys fucking
x-post to stale tales

She sounds like a whore, tbf.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31040
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Prez » 29 Nov 2015, 13:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Prez wrote:Tebow's smoking hot girlfriend breaks up with him because he won't EFF her

A report in the NY Daily News this week said that Tebow's girlfriend Olivia Culpo sacked him after a two-month fling because he wouldn't have sex with her. Tebow has said for years that he is saving himself for marriage.


x-post to gayer than 2 boys fucking
x-post to stale tales

She sounds like a whore, tbf.



And, your point is?


Image
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 29 Nov 2015, 13:48

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Prez wrote:Tebow's smoking hot girlfriend breaks up with him because he won't EFF her

A report in the NY Daily News this week said that Tebow's girlfriend Olivia Culpo sacked him after a two-month fling because he wouldn't have sex with her. Tebow has said for years that he is saving himself for marriage.


x-post to gayer than 2 boys fucking
x-post to stale tales

She sounds like a whore, tbf.



And, your point is?


Image


Sauces tell me Balls' personal shtick is hating attractive women.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2015, 14:01

Weak sauce.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Mar 2016, 17:31

We bought a Zook, by Dr Seuss:
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... y-dr-seuss

Apparently this is old, but it's funny.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31126
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Colonel Angus » 26 Jul 2016, 08:47

Glad to see Treon Harris is leaving, though it sounds like he wouldn't have been playing QB anyway. Still, nice that he won't even be an option, if only to prevent crap like THIS from happening again.

The Ringer has weighed in on the situation, claiming that Florida is "cursed" at the QB position.

:lol: "Cursed." That's rich.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Jul 2016, 10:07

Colonel Angus wrote:Glad to see Treon Harris is leaving, though it sounds like he wouldn't have been playing QB anyway. Still, nice that he won't even be an option, if only to prevent crap like THIS from happening again.

The Ringer has weighed in on the situation, claiming that Florida is "cursed" at the QB position.

:lol: "Cursed." That's rich.


It is, but now every single QB that started a game under Muschamp has transferred I believe. So congrats, Yokel?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31126
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jul 2016, 12:25

Briandong79 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Glad to see Treon Harris is leaving, though it sounds like he wouldn't have been playing QB anyway. Still, nice that he won't even be an option, if only to prevent crap like THIS from happening again.

The Ringer has weighed in on the situation, claiming that Florida is "cursed" at the QB position.

:lol: "Cursed." That's rich.


It is, but now every single QB that started a game under Muschamp has transferred I believe. So congrats, Yokel?


i am choosing to believe they no longer care about Florida without their beloved Muschamp behind the clipboard.












:lol: oh it's funny because we're gonna lose 10 games
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29807
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Colonel Angus » 29 Jul 2016, 09:00

Barrett Sallee Verified account
‏@BarrettSallee
Steve Spurrier named ambassador and consultant for Florida athletics
9:58 AM - 29 Jul 2016


Ambassador, huh? Not sure we have one of those.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Tearbow for Criesman: Florida Hating Forum

Postby Goose » 29 Jul 2016, 13:20

Colonel Angus wrote:
Barrett Sallee Verified account
‏@BarrettSallee
Steve Spurrier named ambassador and consultant for Florida athletics
9:58 AM - 29 Jul 2016


Ambassador, huh? Not sure we have one of those.


I thought UT (and all other D-I teams) had these kinds of ambassadors already in place.

Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests