Soonering is the new Clemsoning. Jesus Christ.

Re: THIS...is Oklahoma Football: The OU Thread

Postby the cheese » 12 Sep 2017, 09:01

The wife gets a game ball for that. Initiating sex? Check. Interrupting sex to vomit from alcohol? Check. Hopping back on to finish after vomiting? Check. She gets a helmet sticker for making it to a toilet to vomit, unlike her husband.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ctz31 » 12 Sep 2017, 09:06

the cheese wrote:The wife gets a game ball for that. Initiating sex? Check. Interrupting sex to vomit from alcohol? Check. Hopping back on to finish after vomiting? Check. She gets a helmet sticker for making it to a toilet to vomit, unlike her husband.

Still waiting for my thank you dickface.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby the cheese » 12 Sep 2017, 09:22

ctz31 wrote:
the cheese wrote:The wife gets a game ball for that. Initiating sex? Check. Interrupting sex to vomit from alcohol? Check. Hopping back on to finish after vomiting? Check. She gets a helmet sticker for making it to a toilet to vomit, unlike her husband.

Still waiting for my thank you dickface.

You didn't hurt the cause either. Thank you.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby paje » 12 Sep 2017, 19:19

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby mj3528 » 13 Sep 2017, 09:43

Here is another one for you to jeckyll over cheese:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/09/13/baker-mayfield-was-apparently-standing-on-the-bench-screaming-at-drunken-ohio-state-fans-during-saturdays-game/

“There were a group of Buckeye fans that were beyond over-served,” Fitzsimmons said, adding, “these guys are just wearing [Mayfield] out.”

“[Mayfield] turns around and goes ‘Get ready, I’m about to hang six on you bleeping bleepers.’ He goes, leads them right down the field. Score’s tied at 10 and he goes right to the bench, stands up on the bench, and just lets the Buckeyes fans behind him that were giving to Baker, he turns at them and says, ‘You like that one? I got three or four more that’s coming up. Get ready.'”
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 13 Sep 2017, 09:44

Fitzsimmons partner for that game was Dusty Dvorachek, noted OU meathead made good, and he told the story yesterday on his radio show...god I love that shit.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Sep 2017, 10:15

Pretty awesome that he can talk the shit AND actually back it up on the field.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 13 Sep 2017, 10:20

CourtesyFlush wrote:Pretty awesome that he can talk the shit AND actually back it up on the field.

THIS TIME.

He, and the rest of the OU program, has a small tradition of shitting the bed / stumbling in insignificant games against inferior opponents. I look forward to the OU/Texas game this year, with Tom Herman. Jesus, that guy.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Sep 2017, 10:22

the cheese wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Pretty awesome that he can talk the shit AND actually back it up on the field.

THIS TIME.

He, and the rest of the OU program Big XII, has a small tradition of shitting the bed / stumbling in insignificant games against inferior opponents.

ftfy
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Oct 2017, 21:22

Good lord, man.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 08 Oct 2017, 14:00

Briandong79 wrote:Good lord, man.

#gdic. Makes my loss look worse. Please win out for me.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 13:17

the cheese wrote:

THIS TIME.

He, and the rest of the OU program, has a small tradition of shitting the bed / stumbling in insignificant games against inferior opponents. I look forward to the OU/Texas game this year, with Tom Herman. Jesus, that guy.

Did this a week early. WELL DONE! GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM! Faggots.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 10 Oct 2017, 14:07

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:

THIS TIME.

Yeah, WTF cheese? I leave home to go watch my kid's soccer game and it's 24-10 OU in control. I check my phone at the kid's half time and it's 31-24 Iowa State. Every other game is a blowout. Guess which is the only fucking game not streaming on the ESPN app? Thanks Big 12 for signing with CBS. Fuck them. I hope none of their teams make the playoff.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Oct 2017, 14:13

Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:

THIS TIME.

Yeah, WTF cheese? I leave home to go watch my kid's soccer game and it's 24-10 OU in control. I check my phone at the kid's half time and it's 31-24 Iowa State. Every other game is a blowout. Guess which is the only fucking game not streaming on the ESPN app? Thanks Big 12 for signing with CBS. Fuck them. I hope none of their teams make the playoff.

ISU-Oklahoma was on Fox.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 14:21

Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:

THIS TIME.

This is on you, that game was available on FSNow.
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports