THIS...is Oklahoma Football: The OU Thread

Re: THIS...is Oklahoma Football: The OU Thread

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2017, 10:48

Briandong79 wrote:I too enjoy Mayfield. Fun player, shades of JFF, including the strong potential he'll completely fuck up his future at some point.

I'm pretty sure he never sniffs the NFL and ends up a semi-successful guy in business who pops back in occasionally to do TV or radio spots, maybe the occasional appliance warehouse or car dealer commercial. Lotta golf and coke though.

That being said, Bob McNair seems like the kind of idiot that would draft the local kid to play QB and sell jerseys, and then all bets are off.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Jan 2017, 10:54

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I too enjoy Mayfield. Fun player, shades of JFF, including the strong potential he'll completely fuck up his future at some point.

I'm pretty sure he never sniffs the NFL and ends up a semi-successful guy in business who pops back in occasionally to do TV or radio spots, maybe the occasional appliance warehouse or car dealer commercial. Lotta golf and coke though.

That being said, Bob McNair seems like the kind of idiot that would draft the local kid to play QB and sell jerseys, and then all bets are off.

Someone that good in college for a high profile school is at least going to get drafted. I don't think he'll be good.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Jan 2017, 10:59

the cheese wrote:

Bob McNair wastes his draft picks on USCe players, tyvm. he is a proud gamecock.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2017, 11:02

Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Someone that good in college for a high profile school is at least going to get drafted. I don't think he'll be good.

He's legit 5'9" and he doesn't have a huge arm. Plus he's got the authority problems and his on-field behavior that NFL people will hate and he's got a fun drinking problem and the Colombian marching powder and I think 7th rounder at most.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby chrisco » 04 Jan 2017, 11:09

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

He's legit 5'9" and he doesn't have a huge arm. Plus he's got the authority problems and his on-field behavior that NFL people will hate and he's got a fun drinking problem and the Colombian marching powder and I think 7th rounder at most.

Will you follow his CFL career?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2017, 11:12

chrisco wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Will you follow his CFL career?

You think he makes the CFL? Optimistic.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby God Shamgod » 04 Jan 2017, 15:31

I've seen interviews with Mayfield. Seems like he's on the fast track to an ESPN job.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby mister bacon » 04 Jan 2017, 16:10

not even one single post of this? cmon sons y'all are slippin [-X

and here's a bonus. i found exclusive video of the cheese doing the dougie at target!

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2017, 16:14

I have shared that video of mayfield in the shoutbox literally a thousand times in gif form.

White boy gets points for persistence. The sista has him beat at every turn.

Great bass shirt doe.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 04 Jan 2017, 17:36

the cheese wrote:I have shared that video of mayfield in the shoutbox literally a thousand times in gif form.

White boy gets points for persistence. The sista has him beat at every turn.

Great bass shirt doe.

here's the block from the sugar bowl. this play will NOT go on this DE's draft highlight reel.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Jan 2017, 23:13

mister bacon wrote:

not even one single post of this? cmon sons y'all are slippin [-X

and here's a bonus. i found exclusive video of the cheese doing the dougie at target!

That was great. Why can't that shit ever happen when I'm shopping? :x
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 04 Apr 2017, 08:56

the cheese
The Douche

Previous

Return to College Sports