Simply....The Best: College Football

Re: Simply....The Best: College Football

Postby the cheese » 09 Dec 2016, 14:44

Gregs Kite wrote:So I'm clear, we love our ol' bawwwwr coaches to be scumbaggy, but not too scumbaggy?

We want them to stay above the Bill Belicheck diagonal.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Dec 2016, 14:54

the cheese wrote:Kendall Briles is a fuckfaced cunt. Dude wears a flat brim on the sideline. The only thing he's got going for him is who is daddy is. Famously dirty recruiter.

He would fit in perfect at Ole Miss.

He will probably end up here. Yay!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 09 Dec 2016, 14:55

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:Kendall Briles is a fuckfaced cunt. Dude wears a flat brim on the sideline. The only thing he's got going for him is who is daddy is. Famously dirty recruiter.

I mean, look at that dipshit.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Dec 2016, 14:57

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I mean, look at that dipshit.

Oh. Oh my.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Dec 2016, 14:59

like rickie fowler with a slower metabolism and a dip in.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 09 Dec 2016, 15:00

There's a picture of him making that same dipshit face and that same dipshit hat, but he's standing on the sidelines with his dad during a game and he's wearing grey camo cargo shorts like a dipshit.

If you hire him, you'll probably have to hire his fat brother in law Jeff Lebby to coach your running backs. Who is a fat shithead. Who married Briles' idiot daughter.

the cheese
The Douche

Postby rickm3 » 31 Dec 2016, 14:38

I don't watch a ton of college FB so maybe I should have asked this question 20 years ago. Anyway, I was watching the Shitty.com bowl game and the receiver made a nice diving catch and his helmet came off when he hit the ground. Ref says that because the helmet came off he had to sit out 1 play but there was no penalty. How long has this been a rule? What is the fucking point of it? If anything he should be given credit for still catching the ball even though he hit the ground so hard his helmet came off.
rickm3
Grantland Editor

Postby God Shamgod » 31 Dec 2016, 17:15

It's a few years old in the name of "player safety". You can call timeout and not sit out the play or if it gets ripped off by the opponent you don't have to sit out. It can also be called a penalty if you continue to play without a helmet.

I think it was really because some dudes have gotten really lax on how they were wearing helmets and it was popping off every other play.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2017, 11:42

They fired the Gopher coach. I'm cool with that.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Jan 2017, 11:44

MisterTambourineMan wrote:They fired the Gopher coach. I'm cool with that.

his quote to the press corps telling them to enjoy the weather as he was leaving was solid. just needed to add "faggots!" and it would have been immaculate
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Jan 2017, 09:59

CBS Sports ranks the national champions of the BCS/CFP era.

We'll never see as much talent together as there was with the 2001 Canes. That roster was absolutely loaded with NFL talent.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to College Sports