Ala Bammer

Re: Ala Bammer

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2018, 08:19

Tua's gonna be as cornball as DangeRuss, right?
“I was praying,” Tagovailoa said. “I was speaking in tongues. It kept me calm.”

It was bad enough he was thanking Jesus for watching out for them last night. If anyone thinks the Tide deserves a break, it's Jesus.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2018, 08:23

CourtesyFlush wrote:Tua's gonna be as cornball as DangeRuss, right?

It was bad enough he was thanking Jesus for watching out for them last night. If anyone thinks the Tide deserves a break, it's Jesus.

When you walk on water, a rolling tide speeds up commute time
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2018, 08:27

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Tua's gonna be as cornball as DangeRuss, right?

When you walk on water, a rolling tide speeds up commute time

Apparently the kid really wanted to go to Oregon and they didn't offer him a scholarship. So God might be looking out for him actually.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2018, 09:07

You guys get so butthurt over Jesus and God remarks.

Grow up. Not everyone on the planet is a total asshole with no faith like you guys.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2018, 09:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You guys get so butthurt over Jesus and God remarks.

Grow up. Not everyone on the planet is a total asshole with no faith like you guys.

I believe in God. I also believe God has better things to do than worry about a foot ball match. Like dealing with Trump. LOL.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2018, 09:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I believe in God. I also believe God has better things to do than worry about a foot ball match. Like dealing with Trump. LOL.

Ion really believe in God, but a lot of ppl do. So who cares.

America eats its babies. No matter what you think, Tua’s still your child. Know what I’m saying, you just can’t turn him off like that.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Jan 2018, 09:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

America eats its babies. No matter what you think, Tua’s still your child. Know what I’m saying, you just can’t turn him off like that.

Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America out of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our National Anthem? Maybe, it’s because he heard we have 18 delicious flavors of classic Rice-A-Roni. It’s delusional thinking. It’s delusional thinking, and Americans are not alone with this sort of delusions. Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side. America prays for God to destroy our enemies. Our enemies pray for God to destroy us. Somebody is going to be disappointed. Somebody is wasting their fucking time. Could it be everyone?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2018, 09:26

Yes?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 09:27

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America out of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our National Anthem? Maybe, it’s because he heard we have 18 delicious flavors of classic Rice-A-Roni. It’s delusional thinking. It’s delusional thinking, and Americans are not alone with this sort of delusions. Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side. America prays for God to destroy our enemies. Our enemies pray for God to destroy us. Somebody is going to be disappointed. Somebody is wasting their fucking time. Could it be everyone?

I don't always agree with (or even remotely understand) everything you say, but when you're right, you're right.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby jman » 09 Jan 2018, 09:27

I'm sure a lot of guys on the Georgia side were praying to God too. Suckers.

And if God gave a fuck he wouldn't have let your kicker miss a 38 yarder you dumb shit.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 09 Jan 2018, 09:35

wow what an asshole! /sotsg.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ion really believe in God, but a lot of ppl do. So who cares.

as usual i agree with Boston. i don't like sitting through church, it's boring. but i don't get why it bothers people so much when someone wants to thank God.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 09:39

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

wow what an asshole! /sotsg.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ion really believe in God, but a lot of ppl do. So who cares.

as usual i agree with Boston. i don't like sitting through church, it's boring. but i don't get why it bothers people so much when someone wants to thank God.

While I'm sure it's not most people's intent, it feels preachy thome. Like they're going out of their way to make sure the whole world knows that THEIR god was looking out for them and making sure they could be good at sports. I feel like faith/religion is supposed to be private. Believe what you want, but keep it to yourself. I don't normally get triggered by it the way Farva apparently does, but it kinda rubs me the wrong way.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 09 Jan 2018, 09:51

TheWolf wrote:I don't normally get triggered by it the way Farva apparently does, but it kinda rubs me the wrong way.

ty thewolf, i didn't watch the game or see the interview but just read the quote Curt posted. i remember people used to get really mad at Kurt Warner back in the day, he seemed like a pretty decent person, to me.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2018, 09:54

I'm not a huge fan of it, it's very proselytizing, but I've learned to let it go in one ear and out the other.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 09 Jan 2018, 10:28

I mean, can you imagine if people didn't believe, what things they'd get up to?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports