Ala Bammer

Re: Ala Bammer

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 12 Jan 2016, 08:43

Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Jake Coker makes Jay Barker look like Joe Montana. And he has a natty, dammit all.

Can we stop calling it the natty? This is natty:

Can't call it Chip either.

mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby Colonel Angus » 29 Feb 2016, 09:16

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Feb 2016, 09:16

Jike--your move
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 29 Feb 2016, 09:24

Her face does not look happy there, unlike her nipples.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Jun 2016, 15:04

Charges dropped against two Aller Bammer fooobawwwr players who were caught with weed and a gun.

The DA cited insufficient evidence. Okay. Then he dropped this beauty:

Jones says, "I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning."

Is there any better life on Earth than a D-1 foooobawwwr player?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 20 Jun 2016, 15:17

Gregs Kite wrote:Charges dropped against two Aller Bammer fooobawwwr players who were caught with weed and a gun.

Jones says, "I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning."

Is there any better life on Earth for a D-1 football player on a perennial powerhouse? Not many.
Is there any better life on Earth for a D-1 football player on a perennial doormat? Quite a few, could be better.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/20 ... /86052710/

Jurors found Vandenburg guilty on all eight counts, exposing him to a prison sentence of 15 to 25 years.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Jun 2016, 17:51

Gregs Kite wrote:Charges dropped against two Aller Bammer fooobawwwr players who were caught with weed and a gun.

Dumbest quote I've ever seen, and the only thing shocking to me is the DA was in Louisiana, not any of several Alabama towns where this would happen.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Jun 2016, 10:07

JichaelDick wrote:

Dumbest quote I've ever seen, and the only thing shocking to me is the DA was in Louisiana, not any of several Alabama towns where this would happen.

The DA was a Louisiana DA? He should be strung up for not giving LSU an advantage when he had the chance. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR REELECTION CAMPAIGN TRAITOR
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Colonel Angus » 22 Aug 2016, 15:13

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Oct 2016, 08:30

Why even bother having a Final 4. It's Bama, then everyone else.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 16 Oct 2016, 08:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Why even bother having a Final 4. It's Bama, then everyone else.

Agreed. But any given Saturday and such
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Oct 2016, 13:45

They're not invincible, IMO. Hurts has a load of potential, but he isn't yet a very good passer, and Alabama can be thrown on.

That said, the defense scores so many points themselves, and Hurts gives them an added dimension running the ball that not even Blake Sims gave them. Clearly the best team in America as of nowm
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Oct 2016, 14:59

seent on the tweets this video of Kobayashi vs a Bear in an eating contest

Alabama is the bear. They don't even know they're in a contest and they fuck up their best opponent without noticing.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 17 Oct 2016, 15:22

SouthernYokel wrote:seent on the tweets this video of Kobayashi vs a Bear in an eating contest

Alabama is the bear. They don't even know they're in a contest and they fuck up their best opponent without noticing.

Two at a time is impressive, but he uses a little too much teeth. Plus, I've had bigger /ctz grading Kobayashi's technique

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Because he's gay and loves the cock! That's why it's so funny. #nnf
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Oct 2016, 08:42

#RollTide
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports