Ala Bammer

Re: Ala Bammer

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Dec 2015, 15:14

Two weeks=336 hours, so you should be good.

FTR, I actually want Alabama to win Saturday, because a trip to the Sugar Bowl is, playoffs excepted, my dream as an Ole Miss fan. But I'm Boomer Soonering it after...
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 15 Dec 2015, 15:06

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Dec 2015, 16:48

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Image

The article this comment is from is worth a larf:
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... labama-qbs
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Colonel Angus » 16 Dec 2015, 14:10

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby JT99 » 30 Dec 2015, 21:14

Anyone know what steps Nick Saban took this year to protect his players from the evil NFL agents who talked to his guys prior to the game with Ohio State which caused them to lose?

I'd like to know in time to pick the winner of the game against Michigan State, if possible, please.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Dec 2015, 23:52

JT99 wrote:Anyone know what steps Nick Saban took this year to protect his players from the evil NFL agents who talked to his guys prior to the game with Ohio State which caused them to lose?

I'd like to know in time to pick the winner of the game against Michigan State, if possible, please.

They also apparently partied too much last year. Stayed out too late. I seem to remember Alabama fan telling me that they would be too focused for such, like they are this year.

Saban probably threatened the scouts with death by 1000 cuts from his boy Belichick to keep them away from his TAHD.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Jan 2016, 11:48

So, if Saban jumped to the NFL....Dabo would be their very first call to take over, right? Kind of a fun little subplot.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 Jan 2016, 11:51

Briandong79 wrote:So, if Saban jumped to the NFL....Dabo would be their very first call to take over, right? Kind of a fun little subplot.

Dabo recruiting to Alabama? That is a scary thought.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Jan 2016, 11:58

Briandong79 wrote:So, if Saban jumped to the NFL....Dabo would be their very first call to take over, right? Kind of a fun little subplot.

Absolutely. Native son, former player, obvious recruiting chops, has built a good program? He'd be a lock if he wanted it.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Colonel Angus » 11 Jan 2016, 12:45

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Why would that be any scarier than Saban recruiting there?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Goose » 11 Jan 2016, 12:51

Colonel Angus wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Maybe he meant scarier in relation to Lane Kiffin recruiting to Alabama.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 Jan 2016, 12:57

Goose wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Partly this, but more that Dabo would just keep the machine running. Saban's good, but he wasn't recruiting 5* guys to East Lansing.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Colonel Angus » 11 Jan 2016, 12:59

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Partly this, but more that Dabo would just keep the machine running. Saban's good, but he wasn't recruiting 5* guys to East Lansing.

Perhaps it is the bias I get from living in SEC country, but I was under the impression that Nick Saban is the best recruiter who ever lived. I would be less concerned about Bama's recruiting if anyone else had that job, including Dabo.
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Jan 2016, 01:26

Jake Coker makes Jay Barker look like Joe Montana. And he has a natty, dammit all.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Prez » 12 Jan 2016, 07:36

JichaelDick wrote:Jake Coker makes Jay Barker look like Joe Montana. And he has a natty, dammit all.

Can we stop calling it the natty? This is natty:

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports