College Baseball

Re: College Baseball

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Jun 2017, 10:13

Super Regionals:

Vandy @ Oregon St.
Cal State Fullerton @ Long Beach St.
Mississippi St. @ LSU
Sam Houston St. @ Florida St.

Davidson @ Texas A&M
Kentucky @ Louisville
Wake Forest @ Florida
Missouri St. @ TCU

My best guess:
Oregon St.
Fullerton
LSU
FSU
Davidson
Louisville
Florida
TCU
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26094
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: College Baseball

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Jun 2017, 08:09

SouthernYokel wrote:Cocks missed the tourney for the 2nd time in 3 years after making it for 15 straight years. Think head coach Holbrook should probably be fired but not sure if he will be as the AD used to be the baseball HC and picked his former assistant Holbrook as his successor (out of many in house options, including the current coach at Clemson who is hosting a regional this year). Unpleasant times for USCe baseball fans.


Step into my office, Chad. Youre fuckin fired
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29818
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: College Baseball

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Jun 2017, 08:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Cocks missed the tourney for the 2nd time in 3 years after making it for 15 straight years. Think head coach Holbrook should probably be fired but not sure if he will be as the AD used to be the baseball HC and picked his former assistant Holbrook as his successor (out of many in house options, including the current coach at Clemson who is hosting a regional this year). Unpleasant times for USCe baseball fans.


Step into my office, Chad. Youre fuckin fired

Might I interest you in an Elliot Avent? He sucks.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: College Baseball

Postby Goose » 07 Jun 2017, 12:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Cocks missed the tourney for the 2nd time in 3 years after making it for 15 straight years. Think head coach Holbrook should probably be fired but not sure if he will be as the AD used to be the baseball HC and picked his former assistant Holbrook as his successor (out of many in house options, including the current coach at Clemson who is hosting a regional this year). Unpleasant times for USCe baseball fans.


Step into my office, Chad. Youre fuckin fired

Might I interest you in an Elliot Avent? He sucks.


All of the Avent Brothers suck.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: College Baseball

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jun 2017, 09:55

Best pitcher on country's best team is a diddler.

X-post to Hey Diddle Diddle and Peen State Thread.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26094
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: College Baseball

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Jun 2017, 10:18

The Heimlich Maneuver is what he calls his penis.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18375
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: College Baseball

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jun 2017, 13:55

So, just a question for the board, do we think that a blanket approach to not allowing sex offenders in college sports is the correct option? Case by case approach? This whole situation is interesting to me. Do we think Oregon State knew?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31139
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: College Baseball

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jun 2017, 13:59

Briandong79 wrote:So, just a question for the board, do we think that a blanket approach to not allowing sex offenders in college sports is the correct option? Case by case approach? This whole situation is interesting to me. Do we think Oregon State knew?


I'm for a case by case sitch (I mean, you can theoretically get an indecent exposure charge for piss in your backyard), and since he was in Washington, it's POSSIBLE they didn't know--or because he was considered low-risk for a repeat chalked it up to raging hormones (note that I'm not condoning it at all).

The funny thing is, if he had just reported to the courts in April, it's probably still sealed and nobody knows, instead of having this bombshell drop right before Supers.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26094
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: College Baseball

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jun 2017, 14:03

Did he boink her?

Wait, did you just say boink?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31068
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: College Baseball

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jun 2017, 14:03

JichaelDick wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:So, just a question for the board, do we think that a blanket approach to not allowing sex offenders in college sports is the correct option? Case by case approach? This whole situation is interesting to me. Do we think Oregon State knew?


I'm for a case by case sitch (I mean, you can theoretically get an indecent exposure charge for piss in your backyard), and since he was in Washington, it's POSSIBLE they didn't know--or because he was considered low-risk for a repeat chalked it up to raging hormones (note that I'm not condoning it at all).

The funny thing is, if he had just reported to the courts in April, it's probably still sealed and nobody knows, instead of having this bombshell drop right before Supers.


Yeah, he really screwed himself by failing to register. I can't imagine there are a bunch of sportswriters out there scanning sex offender registry lists on the off chance they'll come across a random college baseball player.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31139
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: College Baseball

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jun 2017, 14:06

The play-by-play man should use "Have a seat over there" on strike three.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18375
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: College Baseball

Postby Goose » 09 Jun 2017, 14:59

Molested a 6 year old dude.

Fucking pedophile.

Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: College Baseball

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jun 2017, 03:03

Goose wrote:Molested a 6 year old dude.

Fucking pedophile.

Image


did you mean to have a comma between old and dude? because from the article i read it sounded like he fingered a 6 year old female relative.

jeebus, typing that made me want to throw up.

to dong's question, i have no idea what the right approach is. there's a lot of potential threads to that conversation, as to how you treat people convicted of felonies, convicted of misdemeanors, convicted of sex crimes, convicted as minors/juveniles vs. convicted as adults, and probably others i'm missing at the moment.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24980
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: College Baseball

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Jun 2017, 16:07

Think this is our year! lol
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5672
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: College Baseball

Postby God Shamgod » 19 Jun 2017, 08:19

God Shamgod wrote:Think this is our year! lol


or not

Thought it was our year when we hit the 1st ever HR to dead center in the history of that cavernous stadium (7 years).

Should have keyed up the Tom Emanski defensive drills video.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5672
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron