College Baseball

Re: College Baseball

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jun 2016, 08:45

Theny wrote:Ughhhhh we got an elimination game tomorrow vs. the flaming Fluties.

what the fuck is with your dago douchebag, theny? Brian McCann is going to wreck his face.

i'm rooting for the gauchos and the chanticleers at this point. Fucking oklahoma state. their pitching was great, hats off.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jun 2016, 08:54

Theny wrote:Ughhhhh we got an elimination game tomorrow vs. the flaming Fluties.

Literally didn't even realize my team was still alive in this thing until yesterday. Congrats, Theny.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Jun 2016, 09:32

TheWolf wrote:

Literally didn't even realize my team was still alive in this thing until yesterday. Congrats, Theny.

Your boys came to Oxford, pandered said all the right things to the Oxford community, and became the crowd favorite after Ole Miss went down.

For all the talk about SEC and ACC dominance, the two conferences will have combine for 2 spots in the CWS--and that's because there was an all-ACC Super and an SEC-ACC Super.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 13 Jun 2016, 09:41

I seen the Big XII-2 boys sent three teams (sad) to the tourney and then got all three of them in the CWS. And beat at least two S! E! C! teams to do it. Good job, best baseball conference in the country.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby God Shamgod » 14 Jun 2016, 09:36

I would be shocked if UF doesn't win it all.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Jun 2016, 17:05

Coastal Carolina--a team Flush had beat in the regional round, will play Arizona--a team from the much maligned Pac 12, for it all.

Go 'Cleers, I guess.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Jun 2016, 14:54

yep, go coastal. Myrtle Beach is flyered up about this.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 27 Jun 2016, 14:55

SouthernYokel wrote:yep, go coastal. Myrtle Beach is flyered up about this.

First Dustin Johnson and now this.

As to the maligned Pac-12. I couldn't believe Utah won the Pac-12. They were awful in baseball when they entered the conference a few years ago.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Jun 2016, 15:02

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:yep, go coastal. Myrtle Beach is flyered up about this.

First Dustin Johnson and now this.

As to the maligned Pac-12. I couldn't believe Utah won the Pac-12. They were awful in baseball when they entered the conference a few years ago.

They had a losing overall record. Didn't stop them from beating Ole Miss in Game 2 of the Oxford regional. Damn it.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Jul 2016, 01:00

for those of you who follow college baseball, i'm sure there's nothing new in this, but for me

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jul 2016, 09:09

Rodney Farva wrote:for those of you who follow college baseball, i'm sure there's nothing new in this, but for me

yeah title IX fucked baseball the hardest.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 11 Jul 2016, 12:27

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:for those of you who follow college baseball, i'm sure there's nothing new in this, but for me

Title IX fucked wrestling the hardest :sniff: Schools still play baseball. Nobody has a wrestling team or a swim team or a men's soccer team anymore.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jul 2016, 12:47

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Title IX fucked wrestling the hardest :sniff: Schools still play baseball. Nobody has a wrestling team or a swim team or a men's soccer team anymore.

(nobody cares about rasslin swimmin or soccer)
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 11 Jul 2016, 12:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

(nobody cares about college baseball either)
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jul 2016, 12:49

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

(nobody cares about college baseball either)

(fuck you)
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports