College Baseball

Re: College Baseball

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Sep 2015, 11:27

The rumors are too much practice time with coaches or a total meltdown in the lockerroom that got recorded.

Considering he was on thin ice to begin with, neither would shock me.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2015, 11:28

JichaelDick wrote:The rumors are too much practice time with coaches or a total meltdown in the lockerroom that got recorded.

Considering he was on thin ice to begin with, neither would shock me.

Knowing Galloway it's #2.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Sep 2015, 11:33

That's what I've heard.

Basically, stuff that if you were winning and well-liked, it would be at most a slap on the wrist, but if you're as despised as he was (and I remember there being rumors about him and Auburn's AD butting heads for a while), then it's an easy justification to get rid of.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2015, 11:34

JichaelDick wrote:That's what I've heard.

Basically, stuff that if you were winning and well-liked, it would be at most a slap on the wrist, but if you're as despised as he was (and I remember there being rumors about him and Auburn's AD butting heads for a while), then it's an easy justification to get rid of.

He is a well-known asshole. Joe C was never going to fire the guy, but from what I understand the athletic department had a party the day he took the Auburn job.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 28 Sep 2015, 11:36

So when does Gus get canned?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Sep 2015, 11:39

mj3528 wrote:

So when does Gus get canned?

Depends on how the rest of the season pans out. They find a way to beat Arky, Kentucky, their other two non-conference games, and one of Ole Miss, TAMU, Georgia, or Alabama, he may be ok. If it completely falls apart, he'll be gone before the year is out.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Mar 2016, 09:00

sorry for partying jike.

i really thought this would be the series where SC was exposed as a fraud, similar to last year where they started 22-3 and then swan dived when conference play started. Apparently they're pretty good!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Mar 2016, 09:04

SouthernYokel wrote:sorry for partying jike.

i really thought this would be the series where SC was exposed as a fraud, similar to last year where they started 22-3 and then swan dived when conference play started. Apparently they're pretty good!

Good win---you guys are good. We just don't have the pitching depth to work if our ace (Brady Bramlett) has an off night like he did on Thursday--and you guys can hit some good pitching, as well.

My Rebs should be ok, may be the wake up call they need. Still think making a Super is this team's absolute ceiling.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Apr 2016, 08:40

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 21 Apr 2016, 09:23

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Nicely done.

"That ball caromed right into his glove." Yeah, if his glove was like 8 feet behind him, in the opposite of the direction he was running.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 May 2016, 09:50

JBJ is on a long hitting streak on track for his best year
Whit Merrifield made his debut for the Royals and got his first hit (his first at bat he flew out to JBJ)
Sam Dyson is the new Rangers closer
Justin Smoak is on track for his best year in the majors in Toronto

the 2010 south carolina team was pretty good.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ONTB » 22 May 2016, 09:18

SouthernYokel wrote:JBJ is on a long hitting streak on track for his best year
Whit Merrifield made his debut for the Royals and got his first hit (his first at bat he flew out to JBJ)
Sam Dyson is the new Rangers closer
Justin Smoak is on track for his best year in the majors in Toronto

the 2010 south carolina team was pretty good.

Just Smoak wasn't on the 2010 team...
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 23 May 2016, 16:15

Texas A&M is the #1 team in America as of now--and the #3 seed in the SEC Tournament.

You can pretty much bank on Florida, TAMU, Mississippi State, and South Carolina being national seeds, and LSU, Vandy, and Ole Miss are in pretty good shape as far as hosting goes. The West Coast being a total dumpster fire is helping.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 23 May 2016, 16:42

JichaelDick wrote:Texas A&M is the #1 team in America as of now--and the #3 seed in the SEC Tournament.

You can pretty much bank on Florida, TAMU, Mississippi State, and South Carolina being national seeds, and LSU, Vandy, and Ole Miss are in pretty good shape as far as hosting goes. The West Coast being a total dumpster fire is helping.

Fuck Texas A&M.

That is all.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby God Shamgod » 23 May 2016, 17:08

JichaelDick wrote:Texas A&M is the #1 team in America as of now--and the #3 seed in the SEC Tournament.

ACC should get 11 teams in (all Top 35 in RPI). I don't think they will get 11, but UNC which didn't even make the conference tournament has a top 15 RPI. Even Kite's BC Eagles have a tournament quality resume.

This FSU team sucks. Starters can't make it out of the 5th and they run the bases like dickheads. They have come back to reality over the past few weeks, but were somehow in play for a national seed up until last week or so.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports