Women's College Basketball

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 09:08

Not only do i want SC to beat UCONN just because fuck them and go cocks, but also because i'm pretty ready for espn to shaddup already about their stupid streak. i fervently hope tonight is the beginning of a 99 game losing streak.


(it won't be)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2017, 10:04

SouthernYokel wrote:Not only do i want SC to beat UCONN just because fuck them and go cocks, but also because i'm pretty ready for espn to shaddup already about their stupid streak. i fervently hope tonight is the beginning of a 99 game losing streak.


(it won't be)

Have you guys lost any this season? Ok then.

Related--NC State's women's team is ranked #17. This is the season I expected out of the men's team. :(
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13393
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 10:09

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Not only do i want SC to beat UCONN just because fuck them and go cocks, but also because i'm pretty ready for espn to shaddup already about their stupid streak. i fervently hope tonight is the beginning of a 99 game losing streak.


(it won't be)

Have you guys lost any this season? Ok then.

Related--NC State's women's team is ranked #17. This is the season I expected out of the men's team. :(


yes, we had a loss at Duke and lost at home to UT inexplicably, they are not very good this year. otherwise it's been the usual collection of beatdowns that make everyone so interested in women's basketball
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Feb 2017, 14:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Not only do i want SC to beat UCONN just because fuck them and go cocks, but also because i'm pretty ready for espn to shaddup already about their stupid streak. i fervently hope tonight is the beginning of a 99 game losing streak.


(it won't be)

Have you guys lost any this season? Ok then.

Related--NC State's women's team is ranked #17. This is the season I expected out of the men's team. :(


yes, we had a loss at Duke and lost at home to UT inexplicably, they are not very good this year. otherwise it's been the usual collection of beatdowns that make everyone so interested in women's basketball


Not surprisingly I would like to see UConn win.

Even if you consider UConn a 50-1 favorite to win every game in the 100-game streak, the odds of them winning any 100 games in a row are still 6-1 against.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30963
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2017, 14:57

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Not only do i want SC to beat UCONN just because fuck them and go cocks, but also because i'm pretty ready for espn to shaddup already about their stupid streak. i fervently hope tonight is the beginning of a 99 game losing streak.


(it won't be)

Have you guys lost any this season? Ok then.

Related--NC State's women's team is ranked #17. This is the season I expected out of the men's team. :(


yes, we had a loss at Duke and lost at home to UT inexplicably, they are not very good this year. otherwise it's been the usual collection of beatdowns that make everyone so interested in women's basketball


Not surprisingly I would like to see UConn win.

Even if you consider UConn a 50-1 favorite to win every game in the 100-game streak, the odds of them winning any 100 games in a row are still 6-1 against.


BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8448
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby Prez » 13 Feb 2017, 19:45

This guy is the radio play-by-play guy for the UConn women's bball team. I went to high school with him and he is also on my umpire board. Cool story Prez.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9671
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2017, 09:06

congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 09:13

SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30963
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Feb 2017, 09:16

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.

Heard them talking on SportsCenter last night there's some Duke transfer sitting out this year that's going to instantly be their best player when she's eligible this year. Frank, can you confirm?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13393
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2017, 09:18

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.


south carolina was doing the right thing for a big portion of the game last night. had breakdowns at the end of both halves. they are talented enough to beat uconn, neutral floor would be pretty helpful too. just don't let it be notre dame.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2017, 09:19

At this point, we're gonna need a 70-footer from David Tyree's little sister for there to be any shot of a UConn loss.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24671
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 09:25

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.

Heard them talking on SportsCenter last night there's some Duke transfer sitting out this year that's going to instantly be their best player when she's eligible this year. Frank, can you confirm?


Azura Stevens. 6'6". Not sure she'd be the most talented player on the court, but she's a big presence inside on a team where lack of that is their main weakness. They also have the top recruit in the nation for 2017-2018, because UConn. On paper, they look to be stronger in 2017-2018 than 2016-2017.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30963
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby babylurch » 14 Feb 2017, 11:59

Frank the Tank wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.

Heard them talking on SportsCenter last night there's some Duke transfer sitting out this year that's going to instantly be their best player when she's eligible this year. Frank, can you confirm?


Azura Stevens. 6'6". Not sure she'd be the most talented player on the court, but she's a big presence inside on a team where lack of that is their main weakness. They also have the top recruit in the nation for 2017-2018, because UConn. On paper, they look to be stronger in 2017-2018 than 2016-2017.

I do not believe that Azura is eligible until next season. The Man is holding UConn down.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
User avatar
babylurch
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4017
Joined: 11 May 2006, 16:07
Location: 2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 12:03

babylurch wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:congrats to the continued lady basketball overlords. :?


I still think the odds of them losing in the tourney this year are pretty good. Figure that they should run the table in the regular season and the AAC tourney (seven games total) and win the first three in the NCAAs, which would put them at 110. However those last three in March/April would be very tough. There are a half-dozen teams out there that could beat them on the right day.

Heard them talking on SportsCenter last night there's some Duke transfer sitting out this year that's going to instantly be their best player when she's eligible this year. Frank, can you confirm?


Azura Stevens. 6'6". Not sure she'd be the most talented player on the court, but she's a big presence inside on a team where lack of that is their main weakness. They also have the top recruit in the nation for 2017-2018, because UConn. On paper, they look to be stronger in 2017-2018 than 2016-2017.

I do not believe that Azura is eligible until next season. The Man is holding UConn down.


You are correct, which is why they look to be stronger next season.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30963
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Women's College Basketball

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2017, 12:44

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25170
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron