my failure is the best failure: the Vols thread

Re: my failure is the best failure: the Vols thread

Postby Colonel Angus » 31 Oct 2016, 09:29

SouthernYokel wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:haha. I did not understand Sanders. "Fulmer was the coach in 2005 right? Who the fuck is 'Sanders'? Oh 'A' coach, not 'The' coach."

Well, my original (misstated) post DID say head coach or coordinator.

the important thing is we know now that Butch will likely be fired based on this statistical evidence

Ha ha, we'll see.

It's just amazing to me that at roughly 8pm on October 8, we had just completed a miraculous comeback and tied it up with Texas A&M at Kyle Field. We had all the momentum and it appeared we were going to stay undefeated at least one more week and remain in the playoff picture. 23 days later we are 5-3, Butch's seat is getting warmer, and our star running back (who was supposed to break the school rushing record easily this year) is transferring to play tight end somewhere.

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby ONTB » 31 Oct 2016, 13:20

Damn. I saw the rumors about Hurd and Kongbo last night and figured it was just nonsense. Tennessee and Carolina have really caused havoc on each other's programs lately.

The Kentucky game becomes huge. Who would have thought Mark Stoops would be in a more stable place than Butch at this point?
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Nov 2016, 13:08

Rocky Top Insider
‏@rockytopinsider

Jones on this senior class: "They’ve won the biggest championship – that’s the championship of life”

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 12 Dec 2016, 09:19

In case the Colonel ever comes back, Tennessee fans don't seem to like this Butch Jones character:

http://247sports.com/Article/Inside-the ... --49621786
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to College Sports