Cock Talk

Re: Cock Talk

Postby mister bacon » 02 Oct 2017, 13:07

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:recent ess eee see coaching hires have really not been very impressive at all.

Ed Orgeron nodding pensively.

I don't know why I get so diamond hard at this guy's failures, but I really do.

i am this way about will muschamp and bielema for some reason. i am enjoying their mediocrity.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 13:09

there are plenty of reasons to enjoy Muschamp's mediocrity. He's a dickface. Orgeron, besides the usual recruiting tomfoolery, seems to be a genuine Cajun simpleton. I do not relish his failure.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 13:10

Bielema is a jackass, I enjoy his failures as well.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Oct 2017, 13:11

mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:recent ess eee see coaching hires have really not been very impressive at all.

i am this way about will muschamp and bielema for some reason. i am enjoying their mediocrity.

I definitely am about Bielema, something about that tub o' shit...

Muschamp is hilarious because, honestly, what'd USCe expect???

LSU had to take O, he fills their coach you can barely understand half the time criterion
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:15

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Bielema is a jackass, I enjoy his failures as well.

He did not fail in choosing a wife:

He must be a total ass. I loved when Kingsbury went after him last year, because he hated Bielema telling people that they would run the ball on you and couldn't be stopped and Kingsbury said he laughed because they got their ass beat, and it was going to happen the next week too.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 13:18

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Muschamp is hilarious because, honestly, what'd USCe expect???

this is the part that enrages me. Maybe when GT fires Paul Johnson we can hire him to install a west coast offense for us. Goddammit, you idiots
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Oct 2017, 13:19

SouthernYokel wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Muschamp is hilarious because, honestly, what'd USCe expect???

this is the part that enrages me. Maybe when GT fires Paul Johnson we can hire him to install a west coast offense for us. Goddammit, you idiots

Paul Johnson is another jackass I enjoy watching fail. Stop trying to make me hate the triple option by being a douche!

unrelated...I need to fire up NCAA football tonight....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 13:19

When Kliffy can dunk on you, you know you suck.

Because Kliffy sucks. His failure is some of my favorite failure.
Last edited by the cheese on 02 Oct 2017, 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:20

SouthernYokel wrote:

Maybe USCe figured that Muschamp learned from all of his mistakes and a fresh start would be great for him. Kind of like the Patriots hiring Belichick after he failed in Cleveland.
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 13:20

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:unrelated...I need to fire up NCAA football tonight....

Do you got the nerds updating the rosters? God bless those nerds.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 13:21

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Maybe USCe figured that Muschamp learned from all of his mistakes and a fresh start would be great for him. Kind of like the Patriots hiring Belichick after he failed in Cleveland.

something tells me Belichick might have gotten more out of the Florida Gators than the Cleveland Browns
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:25

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

something tells me Belichick might have gotten more out of the Florida Gators than the Cleveland Browns

the Browns had a decent roster then, legitimate QB. Any roster failures were created by Belichick who drafted Craig Powell in the first round. Do you know who the fuck Craig Powell is? Exactly.
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Oct 2017, 16:24

mj3528 wrote:

There are stories of him having cops called to his house on numerous occasions when he was in Oxford, many times because he and his wife had extremely loud arguments...
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Oct 2017, 16:24

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

There are stories of him having cops called to his house on numerous occasions when he was in Oxford, many times because he and his wife had extremely loud arguments...

I don't think Coach O can do anything quietly.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Oct 2017, 08:39

SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports