Cock Talk

Re: Cock Talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Sep 2017, 15:00

ONTB wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I knew wins over NCST and Mizzou to start the season were pretty meaningless but i couldn't help but assume we would be able to handle kenbuttfuckingtucky at a night game home opener. And Deebo broke his ankle. This is the Will Muschamp football i have been expecting to see. GODDAMN that was frustrating to watch.

Smoke and mirror wins where turnovers and special teams hid the subpar offense that continues to define Muschamp. Here he is again, sliding to the bottom of all the important offensive categories.

I don't know what it is... what he looks for in offensive coaches, how he practices, or what, but the man can't put a competent offense on the field.

We've put tens of millions into the program over the past decade, still have 80,000 plus show up to games, and yet, we're living through a four game losing streak to fucking Kentucky.

my sole outlet this weekend was texting all my friends who said i was not giving Muschamp a fair shake last year and telling them to get used to this shit. fuck will muschamp as a staff, a record label and as a motherfucking crew. now i gotta find something to do for 2 autumns' worth of saturdays until Tanner sacks up and fires him. i assume it will only take one more season after this. it better.

Though i guess i am mildly looking forward to the day when they lose to Directional Junior College SW* and the real Muschamp comes out and tries to decapitate an opposing fan with a clipboard.

*trademark NCAA Football 2007
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 18 Sep 2017, 15:30

do you think muschamp has a Jeff Driskell blow up doll he berates in his office to blow off steam?

(also he has sex with the doll)
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Sep 2017, 15:36

mister bacon wrote:do you think muschamp has a Jeff Driskell blow up doll he berates in his office to blow off steam?

he DEFINITELY calls it the n word
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 18 Sep 2017, 15:38

SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:do you think muschamp has a Jeff Driskell blow up doll he berates in his office to blow off steam?

he DEFINITELY calls it the n word

Haha, what a faggot.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ONTB » 19 Sep 2017, 09:07

SouthernYokel wrote:
ONTB wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I knew wins over NCST and Mizzou to start the season were pretty meaningless but i couldn't help but assume we would be able to handle kenbuttfuckingtucky at a night game home opener. And Deebo broke his ankle. This is the Will Muschamp football i have been expecting to see. GODDAMN that was frustrating to watch.

Smoke and mirror wins where turnovers and special teams hid the subpar offense that continues to define Muschamp. Here he is again, sliding to the bottom of all the important offensive categories.

I don't know what it is... what he looks for in offensive coaches, how he practices, or what, but the man can't put a competent offense on the field.

We've put tens of millions into the program over the past decade, still have 80,000 plus show up to games, and yet, we're living through a four game losing streak to fucking Kentucky.

my sole outlet this weekend was texting all my friends who said i was not giving Muschamp a fair shake last year and telling them to get used to this shit. fuck will muschamp as a staff, a record label and as a motherfucking crew. now i gotta find something to do for 2 autumns' worth of saturdays until Tanner sacks up and fires him. i assume it will only take one more season after this. it better.

Though i guess i am mildly looking forward to the day when they lose to Directional Junior College SW* and the real Muschamp comes out and tries to decapitate an opposing fan with a clipboard.

*trademark NCAA Football 2007

Yeah, I was on group text last week where some of my Carolina friends were taunting some of my UF friends about cutting Muschamp too soon and that he'll end up being a better head coach than butter teeth. The UF people found this hilarious, and rightly so. Told us to just wait. The guy is like Ben Stiller's ex wife in her Seinfeld appearance. Seems fine on the surface, but is clearly a loser.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 07:24

Every chance in the world to beat A&M on saturday, sat on our own balls as usual. Offense is garbage, weird, it's almost as if Roper and Muschamp have always had terrible offensive game plans across multiple years and teams. I am most angry at Tanner for hiring these twats.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 02 Oct 2017, 12:31

recent ess eee see coaching hires have really not been very impressive at all.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 12:32

mister bacon wrote:recent ess eee see coaching hires have really not been very impressive at all.

Ed Orgeron nodding pensively.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Oct 2017, 12:36

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:recent ess eee see coaching hires have really not been very impressive at all.

Is the SEC the 4th or 5th best conference this year?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mister bacon » 02 Oct 2017, 12:40

mj3528 wrote:

bieleima, kirby smart, bitch jones...

in fairness if you were a "good" coach would you like to compete against saban every year?

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 12:43

mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

in fairness if you were a "good" coach would you like to compete against saban every year?

Little early to say Kirby Smart was not a good hire.
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 12:52

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

That. Barry Odom at Mizzou, Muschamp, jury is still out on McIlwain (sp) and Fat Stoops.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 12:54

mj3528 wrote:

I don't know why I get so diamond hard at this guy's failures, but I really do.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:03

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

That. Barry Odom at Mizzou, Muschamp, jury is still out on McIlwain (sp) and Fat Stoops.

Fat Stoops has made Kentucky a legitimately frisky opponent for teams in the SEC. That is a pretty good ceiling for Kentucky.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:06

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Fat Stoops has made Kentucky a legitimately frisky opponent for teams in the SEC. That is a pretty good ceiling for Kentucky.

Not that Arkansas is usually a juggernaut but that Bielema hire looks absolutely awful right about now.

Given that Georgia is on the very short list of competent SEC teams this year, Kirby Smart seems like a ....smart choice.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports