Cock Talk

Re: Cock Talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Mar 2017, 16:01

SouthernYokel wrote:i don't know who would be a good recruiter at SC over the time that Frank's been here, if i'm being frank. frank. i have no issue with his coaching as i think at least 60% of the problem is the low talent level of the kids playing for him. it's a vicious circle, and he's somehow pulled them out of it. two thumbs up.


:fletch: \:D/

Brb, buying final four merch
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29307
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Cock Talk

Postby Theny » 26 Mar 2017, 16:12

if I guaranteed you a title here, would you trade it for a spot in the cfb playoff next year?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30338
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Cock Talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Mar 2017, 16:15

Theny wrote:if I guaranteed you a title here, would you trade it for a spot in the cfb playoff next year?


Gamecocks know to keep the bird in hand. I would take the title over the playoff spot
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29307
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Cock Talk

Postby ONTB » 26 Mar 2017, 20:21

MSG was lit. 70-30 Gamecocks. MSG staff had to kick us out. What a time to be alive.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5448
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: Cock Talk

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Mar 2017, 20:25

Before the tourney started, if you had me rank the teams from most likely to make the final four to least likely, I legit don't know if I'd have put South Carolina in the top 50.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30554
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Cock Talk

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Mar 2017, 20:58

Briandong79 wrote:Before the tourney started, if you had me rank the teams from most likely to make the final four to least likely, I legit don't know if I'd have put South Carolina in the top 50.


I had Marquette beating them. Great job from Frank Martin and Company.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25655
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Cock Talk

Postby God Shamgod » 26 Mar 2017, 22:17

Good for Hootie. Guy is a real fan.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5614
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Cock Talk

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Mar 2017, 22:43

Do u do venmo? I lost a hundred on the fag gators. Tyia
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30522
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Cock Talk

Postby Rodney Farva » 27 Mar 2017, 06:58

really wish i still had my old "you can't lick our Cocks!" t-shirt
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24700
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Cock Talk

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Mar 2017, 07:24

ONTB wrote:MSG was lit. 70-30 Gamecocks. MSG staff had to kick us out. What a time to be alive.


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22662
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Cock Talk

Postby Prez » 27 Mar 2017, 07:31

ONTB wrote:MSG staff had to kick us out.


Kicked out for being a rowdy BRO, or because it was an hour after the game and you didn't want to leave?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9951
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Cock Talk

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 09:01

Congrats YONTBkel
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12462
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Cock Talk

Postby ONTB » 27 Mar 2017, 09:17

Prez wrote:
ONTB wrote:MSG staff had to kick us out.


Kicked out for being a rowdy BRO, or because it was an hour after the game and you didn't want to leave?


I'm obviously not familiar with how these things work, but about 30 minutes after the game ended the MSG staff started telling everyone to leave. They were still cutting down the nets on one of the baskets. The staff there seemed bemused a large portion of the crowd was still there.

JichaelDick wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Before the tourney started, if you had me rank the teams from most likely to make the final four to least likely, I legit don't know if I'd have put South Carolina in the top 50.


I had Marquette beating them. Great job from Frank Martin and Company.


So did I. I cannot stress this enough; this team was left for dead after going one and done in the SEC tournament and losing like 6 of its last 9 games.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5448
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: Cock Talk

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Mar 2017, 09:21

To be fair the MSG staff probably isn't used to seeing a winning celebration in their building
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Cock Talk

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 09:23

CourtesyFlush wrote:To be fair the MSG staff probably isn't used to seeing a winning celebration in their building


Image
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12462
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest