Cock Talk

Re: Cock Talk

Postby JT99 » 30 Sep 2016, 09:16

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Nov 2016, 15:36

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ONTB wrote:Not sure why you leave FSU for LSU. Can FSU just not match salary?

South Carolina looked at both Willie Taggart and Larry Fedora last year. Were probably closer with Taggart than Fedora, who wanted dump truck money. Went with Muschamp over both. Probably says more about or AD than the coaches.

can't hire anyone named taggart. non-starter.

I have a Mike Stoops available, cheap. Can't be worse than Muschamp.

Muschamp is currently over-achieving! (i can't believe it and i think it is a statistical oddity, and we are going to lose by a lot this weekend...but i think we can beat the spread [24])
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 22 Nov 2016, 15:39

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

South Carolina looked at both Willie Taggart and Larry Fedora last year. Were probably closer with Taggart than Fedora, who wanted dump truck money. Went with Muschamp over both. Probably says more about or AD than the coaches.

Muschamp is currently over-achieving! (i can't believe it and i think it is a statistical oddity, and we are going to lose by a lot this weekend...but i think we can beat the spread [24])

Did I tell you that I met Spurrier at the OUc-OSUe game this year? We had elevator passes and he was in the elevator with us. Idle chit chat, and then he was clearly drunk when we got off the elevator and didn't know where he was going so I pointed him to the suites, which were on the way to our seats. Cool story.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Nov 2016, 15:42

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Did I tell you that I met Spurrier at the OUc-OSUe game this year? We had elevator passes and he was in the elevator with us. Idle chit chat, and then he was clearly drunk when we got off the elevator and didn't know where he was going so I pointed him to the suites, which were on the way to our seats. Cool story.

nice. Spurrier is the best. I miss his musk (except for that last year, that year's musk smelled like diapers)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ONTB » 22 Nov 2016, 16:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I think our O/U for the year was 5 and he's obviously bested that by 1. I thought we'd win 6 so I'm not so pumped. We're about where we ought to be. Offense shit the bed so bad for the first six games, gave away two winnable situations, maybe 3. Nothing has changed my opinion that Muschamp is a suspect game day coach. Hopefully he'll bring in enough talent that it won't matter, ala Dabo.

We haven't lost a game by more than 14 since Spurrier quit, so I expect we'll put up a fight against Clemson.Could be a good time for uncle Rico to put himself in the national conversation. That guy is legit.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 22 Nov 2016, 16:49

I can do that level of performance with a Mike Stoops for half the cost. Call me when Muschamp shits the bed.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ONTB » 22 Nov 2016, 16:56

the cheese wrote:I can do that level of performance with a Mike Stoops for half the cost. Call me when Muschamp shits the bed.

Keep your phone on.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby ONTB » 27 Nov 2016, 09:56

JichaelDick wrote:Dave Wommack, embattled defensive coordinator for Ole Miss, announces his resignation before kickoff. Defense responds by rolling over and losing 55-20. AT home. To a team with a loss to South Alabama.

Live look-in at Vaught-Hemingway:

I see your tire fire and raise you tire inferno

ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 28 Nov 2016, 09:57

ONTB wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Dave Wommack, embattled defensive coordinator for Ole Miss, announces his resignation before kickoff. Defense responds by rolling over and losing 55-20. AT home. To a team with a loss to South Alabama.

Live look-in at Vaught-Hemingway:

I see your tire fire and raise you tire inferno

I feel obligated to step in for anus here. The Vols are a mulch fire:

Maybe not as intense as a tire fire, but it burns for a long time.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2016, 13:23

I beat Michigan and Syracuse last week, i am a basketball school.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 28 Nov 2016, 13:45

SouthernYokel wrote:I beat Michigan and Syracuse last week, i am a basketball school.

Look out Seton Hall and Marquette.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ONTB » 30 Nov 2016, 23:54

SouthernYokel wrote:I beat Michigan and Syracuse last week, i am a basketball school.

I'm still drinking to forget. Day 4.
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Dec 2016, 08:45

ONTB wrote:

I'm still drinking to forget. Day 4.

We're on to NC State.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Feb 2017, 07:22

Hi. I wasted an all time performance by Sindarius Thornwell last night and lost at home to a shitty ass Alabama team in 4OT. OK.

I went 3-30 in the first half. carry the one...that means i shot 10% in the 1st half. is that bad? did i break it?
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Feb 2017, 07:44

SouthernYokel wrote:Hi. I wasted an all time performance by Sindarius Thornwell last night and lost at home to a shitty ass Alabama team in 4OT. OK.

I went 3-30 in the first half. carry the one...that means i shot 10% in the 1st half. is that bad? did i break it?

your post is the first i've heard of this game and my sole source of information on it. i'm genuinely curious how a guy can have an all time performance as part of a team that shoots 3-30 in one half.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports