Cock Talk

Cock Talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2005, 14:53

I decided that rather than put JD and my own wailings about our respective football teams in the "Georgia sucks" thread; we should just bemoan our bad luck in it's own area so we don't bother the other nice folks around here.

Playing vandy this weekend. They can't beat MTSU. We better win. that puts us at 4-3, with Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida, Clemson to finish out the schedule. We can beat Arkansas. Who else is going to let us win so we can go to the Incontinental Tire Bowl? Yep. 5-6. Go cocks.
Last edited by SouthernYokel on 12 Nov 2012, 13:06, edited 4 times in total.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 14:55

I'm not terribly depressed about the Rebs performance against Alabama...that said, HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU GET 2 FUCKING DELAY-OF-GAME PENALTIES ON THE OPPONENT'S 2-YARD-LINE??????? We have Kentucky, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, and Moo U (Mississippi State) left...meaning we have to beat UK, Arkansas, and Moo U and hope to either upset Auburn at Jordan-Hare, or beat LSU at home. I don't see either happening, although LSU could be beatable since Les Miles is the coach.
Last edited by JohnnyDamon on 18 Oct 2005, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2005, 14:56

JohnnyDamon wrote:I'm not terribly depressed about the Rebs performance against Alabama...that said, HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU GET 2 FUCKING DELAY-OF-GAME PENALTIES ON THE OPPONENT'S 2-YARD-LINE???????

Yeah, that was bad. But, you lost to bama by 36 fewer points than we did so count yourself lucky.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 14:58

Alabama beat Carolina 37-14, a 23-point difference. Alabama beat us 13-10, a 3-point difference. That would be 20 points less...on the other hand, I wasn't surprised they struggled...their minds were probably on the holy war in T-Town this Saturday.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2005, 15:03

a little hyperbole on my part. sorry. If you don't count troy as an alabama football team (and why would you), SC has lost to the alabama teams by a combined score of 85-21. We could have quadrupled our offense and still lost both games. Outstanding.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 15:08

I have a friend that plays for Troy...and let me tell you, they are not even in the top 10 of Alabama football schools...right now, I would put Alabama, Auburn, Tuskegee, Alabama A&M, Alabama State, North Alabama, Davidson High, Daphne High, Prattville High, Hoover High, Tuscaloosa County High, and Homewood High ahead of them.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2005, 15:10

i think my high school could beat USC right now. And that's saying something since about half of the players on the team (that are from SC) are from my school. It'd be like an intrasquad game, where the jv beats the varsity. Makes me a sad panda.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 15:14

I'm gonna guess you either went to Dorman or Lexington (those are the two SC schools I know of that have been football powerhouses over the last few years).
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2005, 15:16

Lexington. We have been the top provider of talent to USC (most dorman grads go to Clemson or Tennessee). But our guys always seem to get into trouble. See: Summers, Demetris.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 15:19

My school has produced 3 SEC starters this year (one at Ole Miss, one at Auburn, and one at Tennessee), but for the most part, our D-I talent fails to make the grades, and end up at some junior college, or in the case of our quarterback, who was 2nd to JeMarcus Russell (current quarterback at LSU) for Alabama's Mr. Football in 2002, works for the Russellville Sanitation Department.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 18 Oct 2005, 16:28

JohnnyDamon wrote:I have a friend that plays for Troy...and let me tell you, they are not even in the top 10 of Alabama football schools...right now, I would put Alabama, Auburn, Tuskegee, Alabama A&M, Alabama State, North Alabama, Davidson High, Daphne High, Prattville High, Hoover High, Tuscaloosa County High, and Homewood High ahead of them.

My cousin is the starting safety for Davidson. How are they doing this year?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 16:30

They are 8-0, #3 (behind Prattville and Tuscaloosa County)in 6A, bacon. Probably the best team in the greater Mobile area...
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 18 Oct 2005, 16:33

I'll be really surprised if Michael doesn't end up playing D-I ball somewhere. His Grandfather was an NFL wide reciever, and has been coaching him since birth. Hes a beast, he's been taller than me since he was 13.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JohnnyDamon » 18 Oct 2005, 16:39

What grade is he in, bacon?
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 18 Oct 2005, 16:40

He is a senior. You know of an onlie roster? I don't know if he goes by Michael Macneil or his fathers last name..

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Next

Return to College Sports