Reggie Bush and the Trojans

Re: Reggie Bush and the Trojans

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 09:36

the cheese wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Hottaek: Darnold sucks.

Not that hot.

LEACH HAS FINALLY GOT HISSELF A TEAM THOUGH!!!

Washington State will lose a game they have no business losing. It is a staple of Mike Leach teams.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 09:39

the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

Isn't he still the 1 or 1a on draft boards? He sucks.

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Washington State will lose a game they have no business losing. It is a staple of Mike Leach teams.

Leach gonna Leach.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 09:43

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

NOT YET THOUGH.

It'll be Cal, Stanford, or Utah.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 02 Oct 2017, 09:45

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

NOT YET THOUGH.

If Utah gets its QB back, they are really good. That won't be an upset.

Cal sounds right.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 09:46

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

NOT YET THOUGH.

If Utah gets its QB back, they are really good. That won't be an upset.

Cal sounds right.

I mean, they should have lost to Nevada or Montana State. So he's playing with house money.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 09:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

think he's #3 behind Rosen and Mayfield, but if i'm thinking about drafting a QB in 2018, i am trading everything to get Rosen or i am not taking a QB.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 09:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

think he's #3 behind Rosen and Mayfield, but if i'm thinking about drafting a QB in 2018, i am trading everything to get Rosen or i am not taking a QB.

GIVING NOTHING BUT MOTIVATION TO 2037 PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME FIRST BALLOT INDUCTEE BAKER R. MAYFIELD!!!

Also, I should have said this earlier, but all references to Sam Darnold should be written as "Heisman candidate and likely first overall draft pick Sam Darnold" until week 10.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 09:51

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

GIVING NOTHING BUT MOTIVATION TO 2037 PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME FIRST BALLOT INDUCTEE BAKER R. MAYFIELD!!!

he's my hero for the OSU game but i do not see "professional football quarterback" when i see him. he'll be the greatest Oklahoma Sooner IMG radio network color commentator of all time though.

(does oklahoma have the IMG thing like everyone else does? I assume so...otherwise that mediocre joke doesn't make any sense)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 09:54

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

he's my hero for the OSU game but i do not see "professional football quarterback" when i see him. he'll be the greatest Oklahoma Sooner IMG radio network color commentator of all time though.

(does oklahoma have the IMG thing like everyone else does? I assume so...otherwise that mediocre joke doesn't make any sense)

We're a Leerfield Sports school.

Also, I mean, there's a growing sample size of <6' QBs that have been successful. Brees. Thank you, Russ. Teddy KGB. Pretty high success rate. Somebody with a great running back and offensive line paired with a great defense but a mediocre incumbent QB give him a shot. <<STARES DAGGERS AT JOHN ELWAY>>.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Oct 2017, 09:56

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

Also, I mean, there's a growing sample size of <6' QBs that have been successful. Brees. Thank you, Russ. Teddy KGB. Pretty high success rate. Somebody with a great running back and offensive line paired with a great defense but a mediocre incumbent QB give him a shot. <<STARES DAGGERS AT JOHN ELWAY>>.

true but the thing is i can get Lamar Jackson for that in probably like the 4th round.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 09:58

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

true but the thing is i can get Lamar Jackson for that in probably like the 4th round.

Yeah, but he's black and I don't see your owner going back to that well again.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Oct 2017, 10:08

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

Yeah, but he's black and I don't see your owner going back to that well again.

of course not, he drafts the black QB to send to the well for him
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 02 Oct 2017, 10:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

No idea how that kid is being overlooked that much.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby chrisco » 02 Oct 2017, 10:31

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

They did the same to Teddy Bridgewater.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 02 Oct 2017, 10:33

chrisco wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Not that hot.

They did the same to Teddy Bridgewater.

Teddy Bridgewater was a midget with an 'eh' arm. Lamar Jackson is a 6'3" halfback with a cannon.
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports