College Football Playoff Format

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 10:49

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Bama 30
Clemson 13


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22640
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2017, 10:54

Clemson 21
Bama 13
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18067
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jan 2017, 12:49

Bama 33
Clemson 13

Not as close as the score indicates.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30554
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jan 2017, 12:55

Clemson 38
Bama 18

sarkesian gets a dui two days later.

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25811
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2017, 12:57

Clemson 45
Bammer 7

Saban murders Kiffin
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11887
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2017, 13:00

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this...I'd like Clemson's chances a lot better if Kiffin were still OC.

It's just weird to switch the position a week out from the championship game. Bama's defense will still be the difference--they'll capitalize on a couple Deshaun Watson turnovers for a 31-17 win.

Sticking with this score. Bama's defense is too good.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2017, 13:03

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this...I'd like Clemson's chances a lot better if Kiffin were still OC.

It's just weird to switch the position a week out from the championship game. Bama's defense will still be the difference--they'll capitalize on a couple Deshaun Watson turnovers for a 31-17 win.

Sticking with this score. Bama's defense is too good.


I've seen something that their D got like 4 projected top 15 picks.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12441
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jan 2017, 13:15

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this...I'd like Clemson's chances a lot better if Kiffin were still OC.

It's just weird to switch the position a week out from the championship game. Bama's defense will still be the difference--they'll capitalize on a couple Deshaun Watson turnovers for a 31-17 win.

Sticking with this score. Bama's defense is too good.


I've seen something that their D got like 4 projected top 15 picks.


All 11 starters at least have a chance at being first rounders.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30554
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2017, 13:18

Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this...I'd like Clemson's chances a lot better if Kiffin were still OC.

It's just weird to switch the position a week out from the championship game. Bama's defense will still be the difference--they'll capitalize on a couple Deshaun Watson turnovers for a 31-17 win.

Sticking with this score. Bama's defense is too good.


I've seen something that their D got like 4 projected top 15 picks.


All 11 starters at least have a chance at being first rounders.

Deshaun Watson has to have a Vince Young performance to win tonight
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Goose » 09 Jan 2017, 13:29

Alabama 24
Clemson 17
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 16:08

Alabama 27
Clemson 21
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25650
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 16:51

Bama wins on a last second fg. 30-27.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30337
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2017, 03:48

So, Deshaun Watson is basically middle class Vince Young, right?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25650
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Jan 2017, 07:54

@barstoolsports 7h7 hours ago

When you realize the next game you play will be for the Browns
Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22640
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: College Football Playoff Format

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2017, 08:00

SAVAGE AF
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30515
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest