CUM Champion: The Ohio State University

Re: CUM Champion: The Ohio State University

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2018, 11:41

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:so the basketball buckeyes beat Purdue on the road. I guess these guys are for real.

It would be great if they make the Final 4, but bad because Dan Dakich predicted it only because his son is on the team.

Yeah, I would hate if someone predicted good things for my team for illogical reasons and then my team was actually good. Totally ruins it.

I just hate Dan Dakich, and if he gets this one correct, he will talk about it more than the one time he guarded Michael Jordan effectively. Bacon and Flush know what I mean.

I know what you mean. Dakich is a dick so it's hard to give him any credit whatsoever.

I said before Holtmann was one of the best hires in D-I this year. Dude can flat out coach.

I can't believe what he has done with this team. He doesn't fuck around with discipline either. He suspends guys for violating team rules, and will dismiss a kid from the program. Kam Williams was suspended for his second straight game last night, when they really could have used him against Purdue.

Really could have used him to beat Purdue. Oh wait...
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 08 Feb 2018, 13:12

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:so the basketball buckeyes beat Purdue on the road. I guess these guys are for real.

It would be great if they make the Final 4, but bad because Dan Dakich predicted it only because his son is on the team.

Yeah, I would hate if someone predicted good things for my team for illogical reasons and then my team was actually good. Totally ruins it.

I just hate Dan Dakich, and if he gets this one correct, he will talk about it more than the one time he guarded Michael Jordan effectively. Bacon and Flush know what I mean.

I know what you mean. Dakich is a dick so it's hard to give him any credit whatsoever.

I said before Holtmann was one of the best hires in D-I this year. Dude can flat out coach.

I can't believe what he has done with this team. He doesn't fuck around with discipline either. He suspends guys for violating team rules, and will dismiss a kid from the program. Kam Williams was suspended for his second straight game last night, when they really could have used him against Purdue.

i know it seems cliche but butler really does produce some solid coaches. the one they have now is pretty good too.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Feb 2018, 13:15

mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i know it seems cliche but butler really does produce some solid coaches. the one they have now is pretty good too.

Tell me about it.

Also, I had no idea they had someone between Stevens and Holtmann.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 08 Feb 2018, 15:54

Briandong79 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Tell me about it.

Also, I had no idea they had someone between Stevens and Holtmann.

he used to be my gym teacher!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Previous

Return to College Sports