CUM Champion: The Ohio State University

CUM Champion: The Ohio State University

Postby jwill » 25 May 2005, 08:43

I don't see how this idea could possibly backfire....

I just thought that since everyone here loves the Bucks we should make it official.

a small offering of names from the innumerable distinguished alumni....

Archie Griffin
John Havlicek
Jesse Owens
Jack Nicklaus
Jerry Lucas
Bob Knight
Jack Buck
Eddie George
Clark Kellogg
Kirk "Herbie" Herbstreit
Last edited by jwill on 14 Jul 2005, 13:05, edited 5 times in total.
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby JohnnyDamon » 25 May 2005, 10:28

Well, in TheDooze, Bacon, and myself, you have 3 guys who aren't huge fans of the Buckeyes (in my defense, I've never been a big fan of the Big 10 football in general, and I rooted hard for them against Miami and NC State).
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2005, 10:35

I'll definitely throw my hat in with Dooze, Bacon and Johnny, I can't stand the Buckeyes. I can't even put down into words how much I detest them.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Re: The Ohio State University

Postby jwill » 25 May 2005, 10:41

joshuajwill wrote:I just thought that since everyone here loves the Bucks we should make it official.

someone understood this to be a joke, right?
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2005, 10:43

I did Josh, don't worry, I just had to put in my two cents about how much THE Ohio State University sucks.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby jwill » 25 May 2005, 10:52

Briandean79 wrote:I did Josh, don't worry, I just had to put in my two cents about how much THE Ohio State University sucks.

Go watch a wrestling match.
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby howboutafrescahmmm » 25 May 2005, 11:03

I got you there Josh I only dislike Ohio St cause I used to work with a guy that drooled over them, and never shut the fuck up about them.
"The Yankees have that guy (Tony) Womack playing left field," Henderson said. "If I can't play that position at least as well as he can, I'll hang up the spikes right now.'' ? Rickey Henderson.
howboutafrescahmmm
Etiquette Instructor

Postby mister bacon » 25 May 2005, 11:05

joshuajwill wrote:I don't see how this idea could possibly backfire....

I just thought that since everyone here loves the Bucks we should make it official.

Archie Griffin
John Havlicek
Jesse Owens
Jack Nicklaus
Jerry Lucas
Bob Knight
Jack Buck
Eddie George
Clark Kellogg
Kirk "Herbie" Herbstreit

Don't forget about academic all american and NFL Standout Andy Katzenmoyer (I got an A in Aids Awareness)
Car Enthusiast Maurice Clarett
Quality Wide-out and charachter guy Joey Galloway
the Tough and Explosive Eddie "3 yards per carry" George
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby jwill » 25 May 2005, 11:09

mister bacon wrote:
joshuajwill wrote:I don't see how this idea could possibly backfire....

Archie Griffin
John Havlicek
Jesse Owens
Jack Nicklaus
Jerry Lucas
Bob Knight
Jack Buck
Eddie George
Clark Kellogg
Kirk "Herbie" Herbstreit

Don't forget about academic all american and NFL Standout Andy Katzenmoyer (I got an A in Aids Awareness)
Car Enthusiast Maurice Clarett
Quality Wide-out and charachter guy Joey Galloway
the Tough and Explosive Eddie "3 yards per carry" George

hey bacs,

you forgot Jeffrey Dahmer (attended, did not graduate)

...and I know that it was a very long list, but I think if you check again Eddie's there.
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2005, 11:25

Ohio State football is my equivalent of the Yankees. Which is unfortunate, because I have to admit that they are usually very, very good, but I still despise them.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby jwill » 25 May 2005, 11:29

Briandean79 wrote:Ohio State... I have to admit that they are usually very, very good...

Yes. Yes they are.
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby JohnnyDamon » 25 May 2005, 11:43

Of course, we all saw that is was a joke, but I can't hate them completely. They had Phillip Rivers crying in the horseshoe, and that's always cool.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Snake » 25 May 2005, 13:09

If we're thinking about distinguished Buckeye alumni how about:

David "steroids" Boston (seriously, how is it that no one in the media knew he was a juicer?)?

Former Detroit Drive Quarterback and ArenaBowl IV Champion (among other things) Art Schlichter?
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby Parker45 » 28 May 2005, 02:45

So in 2001 when we beat Michigan (sorry everyone, WE meaning OSU) at The Shoe, there was madness. Cars burning, Dumpsters on fire, stores looted and shit.

So, of course, my house had a big party that same day. Once the game was over we ran down the street and watched people burn couches and other randome shit in the middle of our road (13th, jwill). This was entertaining only because of the fact the cops just watched us and laughed while we took pictures of us on a burning couch.

Well things subdued and we had our party. You would think burning cars and couches would be the downfall of an evening, but it wasn't. All the flames created a scene of many many many cops in the campus area that weren't finding flames funny anymore. They started tear-gassing and hitting students with wooden pellets. Good times.

A buddy of mines was outside with some chick when the fuzz started the rampage and no one could find him. Well, what happened when he was outside minding his own business was a group of po-po came up on him, tear-gassed him and threw him down with their riot gear. None of us inside knew this. I ran outside to find him, only to find tear-gas bullets busted on my porch, which immediately burned my retinas, making it in-fucking-possible to see. I made my way to the back of the porch, found my buddy and let the blind lead the blind back to the house.

We were both put to bed after that, but that's not where the fun stops. My roommate had an alligator in our foray in a big-ass tank. Well, while my buddy and I were getting nursed for blindness, some stoners stole our alligator. Who steals alligators? Really? This all happened while my drunk-ass friends sat there and said "Hey... those kids are stealing his gator..." And let him get away.

Then we went to Arizona and beat Miami for the National Championship.

Go Bucks.
Parker45
Another dude worth meeting

Postby fatty » 28 May 2005, 03:20

Parker45 wrote:Well, while my buddy and I were getting nursed for blindness, some stoners stole our alligator. Who steals alligators? Really? This all happened while my drunk-ass friends sat there and said "Hey... those kids are stealing his gator..." And let him get away.

Then we went to Arizona and beat Miami for the National Championship.

Go Bucks.

I suppose it would've been slightly more poetic justice if you'd beaten Florida. Seriously, for no explicable reason, the image of a couple stoners stealing an alligator is my new happy place. That's hysterical.
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Next

Return to College Sports