Duke Sucks: The official forum of Duke Hating

Re: Duke Sucks: The official forum of Duke Hating

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Jan 2017, 11:00

Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Mar 2017, 10:47

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Mar 2017, 12:46

Pls let sindarius have 1 more big game in him. Fuck these guys
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Mar 2017, 22:37

Never been prouder to be a (great-great-great-great-great-great grand) son of South Carolina.

Hell yeah, Yorkel.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ONTB » 19 Mar 2017, 23:19

SouthernYokel wrote:Pls let sindarius have 1 more big game in him. Fuck these guys

I don't think that I fully appreciated how much people hate Duke until the last 10 minutes of this game. Txt pouring in from everywhere.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 19 Mar 2017, 23:23

ONTB wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Pls let sindarius have 1 more big game in him. Fuck these guys

I don't think that I fully appreciated how much people hate Duke until the last 10 minutes of this game. Txt pouring in from everywhere.

Duke is the New England patriots of college basketball.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Mar 2017, 00:01

mj3528 wrote:
ONTB wrote:

I was getting worried a couple of times late the Cocks were going full ATL. Frank Martin didn't let it happen, doe.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ONTB » 20 Mar 2017, 21:50

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ONTB wrote:

I was getting worried a couple of times late the Cocks were going full ATL. Frank Martin didn't let it happen, doe.

To be fair, having PJ Dozier in foul trouble and then fouling out was a stroke of good luck. Forced Martin to play Felder who is about 1000 times more capable of beating the press and can shoot free throws. If PJ wasn't in foul trouble Martin would have kept the ball in his hands and come a lot closer to fucking up.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Previous

Return to College Sports