SonsOfThsSportsGuy.com Forum Rules
VIP code to register is neverforget
Moderators: joshuajwill, Frank The Tank, Rickey Sez, BrianDean79, mister bacon, Rodney Farva, nasty nova
0. All posts, comments and opinions are those of the writer and not of SonsOfTheSportsGuy.com. All members accept responsibility for each and every message they post.
It would be our strong preference not to have any rules, but it is more important to us to have a civil place to discuss the things that bring us here. Please take a moment to read through the rules prior to signing up.
1. In order to use all the features of this Bulletin Board you must first register.
1a. We value funny and cogent content here, and users who lurk and do not post will be removed.
2. A valid email address is required so please be advised that if you do not provide a valid email address, and you violate any forum rules, your account will be deleted.
b) Owners of multiple accounts will have all accounts deleted and will be banned from the forum.
3. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member, will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter, will result in that member being removed from the forum. If the personal attack is sufficiently witty, extra lieniency will be granted. But please, make a point in your argument.
The solution if a problem arises:
A. Resolve the problem between both of you via email or private messages.
B. Send a private message to the moderators, directing them to the individual and thread that the problem occurs in.
4. Please be careful in your discussion of politics and religion and sexual preferences. Most issues are not black and white and thus can lead to strong opinions.
5. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their message. We don't want any excuses about your lazy eye causing you to be off one section.
6. Please do not post any profanity (harsh or mild) in the TOPIC/SUBJECT of your post. We want to keep the Main Forum Page a presentable one. You may include profanity in the body of the post as long as it is not used excessively, or towards another member.
b) Please avoid having images in your signature or anything else that might be too distracting.
7. The opinions and comments made in the posts written by our members are the rights to and the responsiblity of the individual member. The Sons of the Sports Guy assumes no responsibility of the content expressed or implied by its membership. Note: This is a site to discuss (NOT worship) The Sports Guy. Not everything has to be positive. Please stay away from personal attacks relating to the Sports Guy and crew. When the Sports Guy goes Artest on you at a Clippers game, feel free to post. Until then, most of us only have his articles and ideas to judge him on.
8. The inclusion of pictures and links within messages are allowed on this site. Please keep the pictures and any links family friendly. If anything is not, please clearly specify it.
9. The inclusion of excerpts from an article on another site is allowed as long as credit is given to the author of the article(s). Copying an entire article(s) from another site and pasting it on the forum is not allowed, without the express permission of the owner of the copyrighted article. If you want the membership to read the full article provide a link back to the article instead.
a) Sports Guy articles are referenced all the time here. When starting a thread for a new article in the Stop Clicking Refresh section, please post a link to the article in the first message.
b) When quoting the Sports Guy in any section, please post a link to the article in question unless there is a link already earlier in the thread. Please do not quote more than a paragraph.
10. We reserve the right to delete memberships for any reason with or without prior warning. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the SotSG Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than personal communication with that member.
11. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the SOTSG Forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to revoke your membership to the forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
12. Our active moderation notwithstanding, every poster on this forum accepts full legal responsibility for the contents of his/her posting as well as for the fact itself that it was posted. The mere presence of a certain post or message on this forum and/or a failure to delete it cannot and should not be construed as any degree of sharing by the SOTSG staff or its owners of that legal responsibility or of any opinion expressed therein.
13. This forum is for personal use only. No spam or advertising links are allowed.
14. Recognize that mister bacon has a massive cock, and respect him accordingly.
15. Being annoying is a completely acceptable reason to be banned.