American Idol

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: American Idol

Postby Goobis » 22 May 2015, 12:17

A couple years ago I was in a watering hole down the Carolina shore. They start up karaoke and this douche with an entourage of 4-5 nerds come in. Douche's entourage puts out word that their boy was an American Idol contestant and was going to sing. No idea who it was, as I don't watch the show (I have a penis). Douche sings some awful song that no one had ever heard of that was 10 minutes long, all while his troop of dickworms stood up front and wildly cheered him on. It was the 9/11 of bar karaoke experiences. I've never been so embarrassed to be human. Is this show dead yet?
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

Re:

Postby ctz31 » 07 Jun 2016, 08:49

Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:I have my prejudices, but it is limited to Italians because I grew up in a town full of the egotistical pricks -- fuck them.

Dude, wtf?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Re: Re:

Postby JT99 » 07 Jun 2016, 08:57

ctz31 wrote:
Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:I have my prejudices, but it is limited to Italians because I grew up in a town full of the egotistical pricks -- fuck them.

Dude, wtf?

You seem alright though I would not want to be next to you on a four-lane highway.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 Jun 2016, 21:29

JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Dude, wtf?

You seem alright though I would not want to be next to you on a four-lane highway.

Wait, THAT'S what UEM stands for? I'll be damned.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Jun 2016, 06:35

BigJohnStudd wrote:
JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Dude, wtf?

What were you thinking it stands for? Un-Employed Motherfucker? Urine-Ensconced Metaphors? Uranus Emits Methane?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BigJohnStudd » 16 Jun 2016, 17:55

Frank the Tank wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Dude, wtf?

What were you thinking it stands for? Un-Employed Motherfucker? Urine-Ensconced Metaphors? Uranus Emits Methane?

I didn't have any idea.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Jun 2016, 08:31

JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Dude, wtf?

better than being next to him in a 4 stall bathroom.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to Reality TV