Ken Burns' Vietnam

Cause it has to have its own section....

Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby the cheese » 19 Sep 2017, 08:20

This is thus far an excellent program. First hour, thirty seconds in, and he leads with a two second shot of Kissinger just to get my blood pressure spiked.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Sep 2017, 11:43

the cheese wrote:This is thus far an excellent program. First hour, thirty seconds in, and he leads with a two second shot of Kissinger just to get my blood pressure spiked.


D has been taping this. I will surely see a few minutes of it to get the gist.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 08:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
the cheese wrote:This is thus far an excellent program. First hour, thirty seconds in, and he leads with a two second shot of Kissinger just to get my blood pressure spiked.


D has been taping this. I will surely see a few minutes of it to get the gist.


Anyone else hope she's literally taping it? Like with a VCR? Just me? OK.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby chrisco » 20 Sep 2017, 08:16

TheWolf wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
the cheese wrote:This is thus far an excellent program. First hour, thirty seconds in, and he leads with a two second shot of Kissinger just to get my blood pressure spiked.


D has been taping this. I will surely see a few minutes of it to get the gist.


Anyone else hope she's literally taping it? Like with a VCR? Just me? OK.

I'm catching that vibe now too. The D as an irrational VCR user would be a fun character twist.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12214
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Sep 2017, 16:36

Before I had dvr, around 08 or 09 some random station was rerunning Paradise Hotel. I caught most or all of them but I was going to miss the finale. So I tried to set my vcr to tape it, but couldn't figure out how to set it to record some random digital channel.

I feel really cool having revealed that jn.

IIRC Charla won with her partner, and she didn't share any of the money with the other finalist, who was Dave lol. Keith was the other winner and he split with Tara.

This was a sad post.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Postby mj3528 » 20 Sep 2017, 16:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Before I had dvr, around 08 or 09 some random station was rerunning Paradise Hotel. I caught most or all of them but I was going to miss the finale. So I tried to set my vcr to tape it, but couldn't figure out how to set it to record some random digital channel.

I feel really cool having revealed that jn.

IIRC Charla won with her partner, and she didn't share any of the money with the other finalist, who was Dave lol. Keith was the other winner and he split with Tara.

This was a sad post.


It was a riveting finale. Keith worked as a personal trainer at my gym in Columbus after the finale. Never saw Tara around town doe.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9279
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41


Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest