Big Brother 19

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 19

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Sep 2017, 09:41

paje wrote:Well that HOH contest was something. I think I'm back in on Paul. The rest of these people are too stupid to pull for and Paul is the only one playing the game. Its pretty impressive to get a whole group of people to throw a comp, in the order you want them to throw it, so that a girl on crutches wins a footrace competition. At least he's owning it now, calling himself a puppet master, ect.

I wish they would just bring back Jess.

christmas winning the footrace was the end of the season for me. even if i hated paul i would have to vote for him if i was in the jury, you can't top that shit. on to BB20!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 16 Sep 2017, 13:47

Season has been pretty interesting. At this point it's clear that Paul has played the best game ever in the history of BB.....if you don't count that bullshit 4 week immunity (pennant of protection) that was granted to him by the producers. Had that not happened he CLEARLY would have been out week 1.

Now the question is if Christmas or Josh win the final HOH would either of them be dumb enough to take Paul?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby paje » 19 Sep 2017, 06:30

nerf66 wrote:At this point it's clear that Paul has played the best game ever in the history of BB......

I think Paul has played a very strong game against a very weak cast, but hardly the best game in the history of BB. I would put Derrick (who did the same thing as Paul but against a better cast and without the benefit of being the only vet) ahead of Paul as well as Vanessa from a couple of years ago and both of Dan's runs ahead of Paul. I still think Paul's jury management hasn't been great and I love how Josh has blowing him up on the good bye messages. That said, Paul has played by far the best game and deserves to win over the other two.

nerf66 wrote:if you don't count that bullshit 4 week immunity (pennant of protection) that was granted to him by the producers. Had that not happened he CLEARLY would have been out week 1

That was bullshit, but I'm not sure he goes home week one. After he pulled that, Christmas was nominated and (mostly Paul) was able to rally the vote to get her to stay. I think enough of the newbies were star struck by Paul and didn't want to evict him week 1.

nerf66 wrote:Now the question is if Christmas or Josh win the final HOH would either of them be dumb enough to take Paul?

I think Josh will take Christmas, but Christmas will take Paul. If Paul wins I think he takes Josh.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Sep 2017, 08:53

I can't believe how salty that jury was. Paul did a shitty job explaining his game to them in his speech, but goddamn. He never went on the block, he never got blood on his hands, he controlled every eviction from week 3 onward...and you gave $500,000 to the pots n pans guy. Because you were mad he had multiple alliances. That you somehow never found out about because you never even bothered to ask. I am kind of upset about it but on the other hand that was the first entertaining thing to happen since Jessica left the house so...good? BTW...idk why she wove rabbits fur into her hair, that was weird. Those boots though, aye mamacita.

I am flyered up for Celebrity Big Brother this winter. I'm sure it will be nitwits like Richard Hatch but still, at least we know they will play it up for the show and not be clowns like this group was by and large.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 21 Sep 2017, 21:19

SouthernYokel wrote:I can't believe how salty that jury was. Paul did a shitty job explaining his game to them in his speech, but goddamn. He never went on the block, he never got blood on his hands, he controlled every eviction from week 3 onward...and you gave $500,000 to the pots n pans guy. Because you were mad he had multiple alliances. That you somehow never found out about because you never even bothered to ask. I am kind of upset about it but on the other hand that was the first entertaining thing to happen since Jessica left the house so...good? BTW...idk why she wove rabbits fur into her hair, that was weird. Those boots though, aye mamacita.

I am flyered up for Celebrity Big Brother this winter. I'm sure it will be nitwits like Richard Hatch but still, at least we know they will play it up for the show and not be clowns like this group was by and large.

Agreed.

Celebrity big brother should be entertaining. I'm guessing it's going to include:

- at least two past big brother contestants (not including Frankie grande who is almost a guaranteed guest)
- at least one celeb that has been on TV with dr Drew discussing addiction
- former boy band member like lance bass or nick
- some chick who has had a sex tape (not including Farrah Abraham)
- a chick who was on 16 and preg
- some nut like Danny bonaducci or Andy dick (guess that would be the same as dr. Drew addiction talk)
- a radio host no one really knows. Oh cool....Amy from Bobby Bones. :/
- random comedians
- at least one former SNL cast member.
- some random folks from old MTV shows
- random athletes
- random 'rasslin stars. Iron Sheik would be pretty bomb.
- a Baldwin
- random country artist
- random rapper (flava flav?)
- couple random chick singers
- probably a shit ton of social media "celebs"
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Sep 2017, 07:36

i have money on the dancing/lipsyncing instagram husband and wife. i hope she cucks him on camera
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby paje » 23 Sep 2017, 07:50

How did Paul manage to blow that? I thought Josh was an idiot for taking Paul instead of Christmas but I guess it turned out to be the right move. I think Paul's biggest mistake was continuing to lie to the jury on their way out the door and in the goodbye messages. He was also completely not ready for those jury questions about bullying tactics and multiple alliances, which is kind of shocking. You could see how flustered he was after those questions and he did not answer them well. You gotta own your game in the end and he seemed incapable of doing that. It would be interesting to know if the jury votes were locked in or if anyone (Cody) flipped from Paul to Josh based on that.

Cody winning America's favorite player was great. I wish the showed the reaction of the other houseguests like Alex, Raven, Matt, when Cody's name was announced. Now he just gets to plow Jessica 24/7, I think we know who the real winner of this season is.

Form what I've read about Celebrity BB, it sounds like its going to be a shortened season, which is probably good. I've heard Dog the Bounty Hunter and Tiffany "New York" Pollard rumored as houseguest, so yeah, basically nerf's list is dead on. I'm guessing a former Jersey Shore cast member as well (J-Woww).
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Goose » 25 Sep 2017, 14:31

What the fuck are you people talking about?

I thought this is where you posted gifs of hot/barely famous women from the show.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 26 Sep 2017, 15:52

Paul losing the season to Josh was the best thing to happen to the show in a while. This retard admitted that he hasn't ever bothered watching the show (including his own season), which is why he thought he could outright lie in his gb messages. He could keep the rest of them from not talking in the house but it was clear that Cody ran the jury house.
The game was set up for him to win between the friendship bracelets and the pendant of protection and he still fucked it up. Hilarious.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Previous

Return to Reality TV