Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Apr 2017, 08:08

Frank the Tank wrote:Wow. I figured there'd be tribal council fireworks because it started so early in the episode. I didn't see those fireworks though.


So the gist I got of this on Twitter was that someone outed another contestant as transsexual?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30249
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Apr 2017, 08:16

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Wow. I figured there'd be tribal council fireworks because it started so early in the episode. I didn't see those fireworks though.


So the gist I got of this on Twitter was that someone outed another contestant as transsexual?


Yes,

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Zeke, who identifies as a gay man, was outed by Jeff Varner, who is a gay man. Jeff V was on the chopping block and started flailing trying to save himself, and he suggested that Zeke couldn't be trusted because he didn't tell anyone there he was transsexual. Zeke, the outed guy, sat there stoically and handled it better than probably anyone on the planet could have. Everyone else lost their shit. They didn't even vote. Jeff V just left and cried during his exit interview. He's doing damage control in the media today.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Apr 2017, 08:43

Image
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17941
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Apr 2017, 09:09

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Image


I'd argue that so far this is their best season in a long time.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby JT99 » 13 Apr 2017, 12:35

Well, that was certainly unexpected.

The tiny bit of a skeptic in me feels that might have been just a little bit scripted :beatsme:

At least we know what the finale is going to be about. I do think that stuff like this will ultimately push forward and level out some equality issues.

Boy, oh boy, did he get SJW'ed hard at the breaking moment. Hope that it doesn't make life tougher on either one of them.

STILL HATE TAI!!!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Apr 2017, 12:57

Ok episode, but pales in comparison to some of the recent great eps. Maybe that's why they put these two hours together? Dumb the ok episodes in one fell swoop?

The Marshalls product placement may be the most awkward product placement they've had in all 34 seasons.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby JT99 » 21 Apr 2017, 11:34

Which direction is Zeke going in the transition?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby JT99 » 21 Apr 2017, 13:17

Frank the Tank wrote:Ok episode, but pales in comparison to some of the recent great eps. Maybe that's why they put these two hours together? Dumb the ok episodes in one fell swoop?

The Marshalls product placement may be the most awkward product placement they've had in all 34 seasons.


Oh, was that Marshall's? didn't catch them mentioning that one or five hundred times.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 May 2017, 16:58

What was shaping up to be a Top 5 season is slowing down big time.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Briandong79 » 22 May 2017, 15:56

So I caught a little of this last week when a storm wiped out our interwebs, just in time to see my girl Sarah have some kind of vote swap thing stolen from her. She prevented it from happening by showing that it was non transferrable and then used it herself to vote someone else off.

So, long story short, was that a good play?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30249
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 May 2017, 17:06

Briandong79 wrote:So I caught a little of this last week when a storm wiped out our interwebs, just in time to see my girl Sarah have some kind of vote swap thing stolen from her. She prevented it from happening by showing that it was non transferrable and then used it herself to vote someone else off.

So, long story short, was that a good play?


Nope. Made her use it right there when it would have been good to hold on to it for longer.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 25 May 2017, 02:24

Brad got absolutely screwed. Taking Tai to the end was a guaranteed W but I don't blame him for not wanting to listen to him for another day. Dude has to be the most annoying player ever.
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2017, 08:26

I wonder if Sarah will quit being a cop now.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30249
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 May 2017, 13:16

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Brad got absolutely screwed. Taking Tai to the end was a guaranteed W but I don't blame him for not wanting to listen to him for another day. Dude has to be the most annoying player ever.


Yeah, he less got screwed than he fucked up.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Maybe just one Survivor thread from now on?

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 25 May 2017, 20:01

Still though, winning out on immunity challenges should have all but guaranteed the money.
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest