Project Runway

Cause it has to have its own section....

Project Runway

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Feb 2017, 20:59

I know that there are a lot of variations of this great show, and we watch most of them, but I wanted to create sort of a catch all thread.

Today I want to discuss Project Runway Junior.

The host is smoking hot. And not only is she the host, but she's also a judge. Double-threat. I looked her up. She is evidently Hannah Jeter, The girl from the horse on the beach commercial for something!

Another host is called Tim Gunn, who classifies himself as asexual. He's in his 60s.

Then there is a verrry lispy youngish white guy. He said he "hated" the one dress that almost showed full titty. Like what was that designer thinking haha.

Then we have Kelly Osborne. She has the fashion chops, so I really respect her opinion. She also has a tattoo on her shaved head that says SOLIDARITY. It's to signify that she stands with the victims of the Orlando poof massacre. I am cheering for her. And them!

Check it out you guys!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: Project Runway

Postby chrisco » 09 Feb 2017, 22:51

The Blockchain thread is interested in merging with you. The synergies are off the charts.

For the sake of thread integrity, my wipe was watching the main version of the show on the DVR tonight.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Magnum » 12 Feb 2017, 21:10

I'm not watching PR jr, but enjoy the original. Tim Gunn is fantastic. Make it work!
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 10:06

the good looking hostess looks like what i think amanda bynes would have looked like if she hadn't lost her mind.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 03 Apr 2017, 11:54

Magnum wrote:I'm not watching PR jr, but enjoy the original. Tim Gunn is fantastic. Make it work!

we are tim gunn superfans in my household. i think if i ever met him i'd be legit starstruck.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Apr 2017, 11:56

My niece is apparently a big PR Jr. fan. We got her a clothing design book and colored pencils as her birthday present this weekend. She seemed to like them. :beatsme:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Return to Reality TV