MTV's The Challenge

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: MTV's The Challenge

Postby Mark Prior's Calves » 27 May 2017, 21:22

Magnum wrote:Double post (help me out here Mark Prior's Calves)! The Miz is hosting the reunion show tomorrow. Just so all you wrestling losers know.

Sorry, I've been behind on episodes! The reunion show had quite a bit more drama than others the past few years. I thought this season was blah, with a pretty boring final. I miss Kenny and Evan.
Mark Prior's Calves
Hope College Alum

Postby Magnum » 30 May 2017, 11:20

Mark Prior's Calves wrote:
Magnum wrote:Double post (help me out here Mark Prior's Calves)! The Miz is hosting the reunion show tomorrow. Just so all you wrestling losers know.

Sorry, I've been behind on episodes! The reunion show had quite a bit more drama than others the past few years. I thought this season was blah, with a pretty boring final. I miss Kenny and Evan.

Agreed. Would be nice to see Mr. Beautiful again, though Tonya got them banned for life.

Watching the Pros vs. Champs now. Man, Lolo Jones is a PITA. Don't want to spoil anything, but happy with the Champ guy who left last week.

CT and Wes are kinda fat now.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Mark Prior's Calves » 03 Jun 2017, 20:05

Magnum wrote:
Mark Prior's Calves wrote:

Agreed. Would be nice to see Mr. Beautiful again, though Tonya got them banned for life.

My dvr picked up some clip shows the last few weeks and had commentary from them both. I don't think it was new content, but I was still surprised to see them on there.
Mark Prior's Calves
Hope College Alum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Jun 2017, 18:54

Thanks for not sharing this with us wrestling dorks:

Per my BIL, Punk was trash talked very badly by Johnny Bananas about his failed UFC career.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Magnum » 05 Jun 2017, 08:52

Johnny Bananas is a loud mouth idiot. Yeah, he trashed talked whoever this CM Punk guy is, but then hilariously he lost in the elimination. To Wes! Hahaha.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Magnum » 24 Jul 2017, 15:09

New season started last week. Dirty 30. Pretty upset about Darrell getting booted....but he could be back later in the season! Redemption house!

I wonder what passport issues CT had. He is in poor shape, but happy he's coming back #dadbod.

Ashley is such a headcase. Bitch, BYE!

That was some intro from Ammo. "Hi Everybody, my name is Ammo and I am a gender non-binary, singer/songwriter, model and professional cuddler."

ok.
Magnum
Better Than You

Previous

Return to Reality TV