Big Brother 18

Cause it has to have its own section....

Big Brother 18

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Jun 2016, 10:55

It's that time of year again. Looks like they are getting rid of the "Battle of the Block." Vanessa's sister and Cody's brother are playing this year.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Re: Big Brother 18

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jun 2016, 11:45

This season is going to be savage.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BigJohnStudd » 21 Jun 2016, 12:53

Are they going to be living inside #5's nose?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jun 2016, 14:00

1. do not like bringing back old cast members. i already have built in emotions about these people. I'm sorry, i'm just going to assume Davonne is wrong and being a cunt. Even though that bearded Fall Out Boy guy she's arguing with would almost certainly be my most-hated-person in a Davonne-free world. It just ruins the whole thing. I hate it. Also, jesus, Nicole from last season has literally no ass. her back just goes into her legs. Also, Frank? Frigging Frank? He was the most boring person they've ever had on this show. I barely remembered him.

2. do not like the "team" format. i get why they're doing it, last season those alliances got made too early and nobody broke them. now they're putting them in forced alliances to try to slow down the natural ones.

3. do not like the "relative of former cast member" thing either. why do i care that tiffany is vanessa's sister? also, how does this create "intrigue" on the show?

Favorites:

1. the "venezuelan" whore. come on girl, you're venezuelan like i'm russian. it stops counting after 4 generations. you white. nice titties though.
2. james. still really like this guy even though it goes against the very first sentence of this post. hope he starts up his Crank Yankers routine again soon.
3. victor the puerto rican gym manager. he's probably not clever enough to win but i like him.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 23 Jun 2016, 17:55

I hate everyone on Da'Vonnes team, she's the only one worth rooting for.
And come on man, Frank was awesome back in the day. They tried for like 6 straight weeks to get him out.
Hopefully that fat fuck who keeps saying he's from "The Boogie Down" gets booted tonight. That guy flat out sucks.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jun 2016, 08:08

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I hate everyone on Da'Vonnes team, she's the only one worth rooting for.
And come on man, Frank was awesome back in the day. They tried for like 6 straight weeks to get him out.
Hopefully that fat fuck who keeps saying he's from "The Boogie Down" gets booted tonight. That guy flat out sucks.

haha...i was telling the white he would be the first kicked off because ugly people have no place on big brother. he was right about the puzzle pieces though.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 29 Jun 2016, 12:11

This kid Paul with the beard has to be one of the most annoying people ever cast. I hope he sticks around for a while.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jun 2016, 10:01

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:This kid Paul with the beard has to be one of the most annoying people ever cast. I hope he sticks around for a while.

i can't decide if he's putting glitter in his beard or if it's just sheen from some kind of conditioner. he is awful and i love how he has made everyone hate him in less than 2 weeks. i am sure they will vote him off if he isn't immune next week.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 30 Jun 2016, 11:40

Yeah the shine on that beard is fucking bizarre. Tonight should be good if Jozea is voted off. Kid has absolutely no idea how much they hate him.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jul 2016, 09:11

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Yeah the shine on that beard is fucking bizarre. Tonight should be good if Jozea is voted off. Kid has absolutely no idea how much they hate him.

He killed in the eviction episode. his goodbye message, best all time. "VICTOR WE BLEW IT." i hope he can stay under the radar this week and just let frank and tiffany cause trouble. he loves to get in the middle of shit though so he'll probably screw up and somehow end up on the block
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 09 Jul 2016, 18:29

SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Yeah the shine on that beard is fucking bizarre. Tonight should be good if Jozea is voted off. Kid has absolutely no idea how much they hate him.

He killed in the eviction episode. his goodbye message, best all time. "VICTOR WE BLEW IT." i hope he can stay under the radar this week and just let frank and tiffany cause trouble. he loves to get in the middle of shit though so he'll probably screw up and somehow end up on the block

He's in a wicked good position now because the huge alliance is going to start picking each other off. If he can try to lay somewhat low he can be a number for one of the smaller alliances and continue to be a pawn.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jul 2016, 08:53

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

He's in a wicked good position now because the huge alliance is going to start picking each other off. If he can try to lay somewhat low he can be a number for one of the smaller alliances and continue to be a pawn.

sure does look like he's set himself up to be in the Victoria position all the way through. nice recovery.

loved frank & bridgette's faces when Bronte went home. seems like they thought they still had the votes even after Tiffany stunted on frank.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 15 Jul 2016, 11:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

sure does look like he's set himself up to be in the Victoria position all the way through. nice recovery.

loved frank & bridgette's faces when Bronte went home. seems like they thought they still had the votes even after Tiffany stunted on frank.

Paulie's vote for tiffany was clutch. He knew they had the votes to send bronte out and kept blood off his hands for the inevitable discovery by Frank of how everyone voted. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays the backdoor eviction card for frank, not having to put him up and relying on the roadkill winner to nominate him.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jul 2016, 13:46

nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Paulie's vote for tiffany was clutch. He knew they had the votes to send bronte out and kept blood off his hands for the inevitable discovery by Frank of how everyone voted. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays the backdoor eviction card for frank, not having to put him up and relying on the roadkill winner to nominate him.

can roadkill nominate someone from the HOH's team? because Frank is on Paulie's team.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 15 Jul 2016, 20:17

SouthernYokel wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

can roadkill nominate someone from the HOH's team? because Frank is on Paulie's team.

Ah. I didn't think of that. If the team immunity thing is still in play you're 100% right. When's this battle back in to the house thing happening?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Next

Return to Reality TV