American Grit

Cause it has to have its own section....

American Grit

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Mar 2016, 14:42

hey look it's another reality tv thread yokel made that no one will read or respond to because it's going to be a TERRIBLE show and probably won't even air all the episodes.

BUT JOHN CENA. and dumb endurance challenges that are sure to injure contestants, plus ex-military trainers who will berate/humiliate/shame the contestants into going much too far and injuring themselves some more. i watched the preview show on Sunday, gotta say, i'm kind of sold.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: American Grit

Postby chrisco » 14 Apr 2016, 19:16

SouthernYokel wrote:hey look it's another reality tv thread yokel made that no one will read or respond to because it's going to be a TERRIBLE show and probably won't even air all the episodes.

BUT JOHN CENA. and dumb endurance challenges that are sure to injure contestants, plus ex-military trainers who will berate/humiliate/shame the contestants into going much too far and injuring themselves some more. i watched the preview show on Sunday, gotta say, i'm kind of sold.

Are you still kind of sold punk? Are you?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Apr 2016, 10:01

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:hey look it's another reality tv thread yokel made that no one will read or respond to because it's going to be a TERRIBLE show and probably won't even air all the episodes.

lol i forgot about it. WILL WATCH. Someday. When it's convenient for me.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2016, 14:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
chrisco wrote:

lol i forgot about it. WILL WATCH. Someday. When it's convenient for me.

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Big Scary Monster wrote:We have been enjoying both "Strong" and "American Grit" lately. I enjoy super serious John Cena way more than I probably should.

Is Strong the one that looks like (from the commercials at least) a cross between Biggest Loser and American Ninja Warrior? I'm mildly intrigued by that.

Please take it to the American Grit thread.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Apr 2016, 15:09

TY chrisco. BSM saw an episode before i did. haha. great job creating threads yokel. thanks yokel!
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2016, 17:07

SouthernYokel wrote:TY chrisco. BSM saw an episode before i did. haha. great job creating threads yokel. thanks yokel!

NP Yokel. I'm your personal sherpa on this thread. I got you homie.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2016, 19:35

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:TY chrisco. BSM saw an episode before i did. haha. great job creating threads yokel. thanks yokel!

NP Yokel. I'm your personal sherpa on this thread. I got you homie.

chrisco
Madoff

Postby Big Scary Monster » 28 Apr 2016, 13:18

Watched the first two episodes back to back on Hulu. The ice challenge was insane and it will be fun to see they ways they find to injure people next.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Return to Reality TV