Big Brother 17

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 17

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Aug 2015, 08:49

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:ogie. vanessa just made the dumbest replacement nomination in the history of big brother, true or false

True. She should have went with Austin like the plan was originally. This pretty much just outed her "side" to the rest of them.
If she stuck with him going up they still get a player on their team back tonight when Julia enters.

The one saving grace for her is that the other side seems more content just sitting around & not really having a strategy other than "voting with the house". Hopefully this is a wakeup call and jogn, Steve, Becky, Jackie & Meg start playing.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
well James won the HOH so hopefully he's not a moron. the feeds show him thinking he's going to put up Liz and Steve (pawn) to backdoor Shelli. Which...why bother with a back door? it's 4 vs 7, if any of the 7 win the veto besides Liz they'd just hold onto it and vote Steve out. Put 2 alliance members up you dumb hick.

I didn't get the feeds this year but spoiler sites say Clay & Shelly are up on the block. I'm glad the other side is finally playing.

yeah, he put them up. clay penalized himself trying to make sure he goes out instead of shelli, took off his mic. vanessa played it good this week.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 08 Aug 2015, 16:39

Apparently Clay started a big fight and got eliminated before the votes but they had to have him stay for the show. That's why he was the only one not in workout clothes for the HOH comp. Hopefully they can get out Shelly or Vanessa this week.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Aug 2015, 07:27

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Apparently Clay started a big fight and got eliminated before the votes but they had to have him stay for the show. That's why he was the only one not in workout clothes for the HOH comp. Hopefully they can get out Shelly or Vanessa this week.

yeah they showed it sunday. i don't think that was enough to get BB to kick him out, he didn't touch anybody. I still would have voted to keep him if i was in the smaller alliance. But, no harm no foul since it looks like Shelly/Vanessa will be the final block. Very much rooting for Dentist John at this point. also rooting for him to close the deal with ms. hit-by-a-train but that's an even longer shot.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 10 Aug 2015, 21:21

Yup looking like Vanessa is gone.
Have you heard becky's "hit by a bat" story? I think she's just making this shit up because her face is so jacked up.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Aug 2015, 07:42

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Yup looking like Vanessa is gone.
Have you heard becky's "hit by a bat" story? I think she's just making this shit up because her face is so jacked up.

i only knew about the train thing. her face is pretty fucked up but goddamn, the rest of her.

2 weeks ago Vanessa was in total control of this house and she breaks one agreement, sends Jason home and bam, gone. I knew that was a bad idea.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 11 Aug 2015, 14:29

SouthernYokel wrote:

i only knew about the train thing. her face is pretty fucked up but goddamn, the rest of her.

2 weeks ago Vanessa was in total control of this house and she breaks one agreement, sends Jason home and bam, gone. I knew that was a bad idea.

can we have a photo of becky for those that don't watch the show? yokel has me intrigued about the rest of her.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Aug 2015, 14:34

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

can we have a photo of becky for those that don't watch the show? yokel has me intrigued about the rest of her.

SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 11 Aug 2015, 14:38

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

very accurate assessment. the 2nd picture her face is a bit scary, it doesn't look as bad in the other 2 photos. In the first and third photos her body is indeed amazing.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 Aug 2015, 00:51

Did H.R. Giger design her knees?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 15 Aug 2015, 07:09

I still don't understand what Steve was thinking during the Double eviction.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Aug 2015, 07:35

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I still don't understand what Steve was thinking during the Double eviction.

I would like to have heard what he said privately to John right before the PoV ceremony. I THINK he expected John to use the veto so he could put up a twin or austin. he seems to be in the alliance now though so maybe he was just getting himself aligned with vanessa/austin/twins. seemed like a weird time to do that though, they were really floundering.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 21 Aug 2015, 22:35

http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-19-big-b ... dft1PZViko Did One Big Brother Contestant Just Finger Another On Live TV?! Watch And Decide!
HA
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Aug 2015, 08:00

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-19-big-brother-contestant-austin-fingers-girlfriend-liz-on-live-tv#.Vdft1PZViko Did One Big Brother Contestant Just Finger Another On Live TV?! Watch And Decide!
HA

he's been doing that for a couple weeks now. was making jokes in the kitchen about how his fingers smelled funny. also i saw a letter he typed to his girlfriend right before he went on the show...holy shit what a faggot. also, good job embarrassing her on national tv. that dude is the worst. though i really do want to know what happened to his left eye. probably was doing some backyard wrasslin hoping for his big break into WWE and hit it on a chair.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 24 Aug 2015, 21:21

I can't stand the whole crew. probably why I like the show so much.
Who do you think comes back this week? I'm hoping that John gets evitced and comes right back in.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Aug 2015, 07:33

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I can't stand the whole crew. probably why I like the show so much.
Who do you think comes back this week? I'm hoping that John gets evitced and comes right back in.

i'm pretty sure it will be Shelli. I think they're going to evict Steve this week and out of Steve, Shelli, Jackie & Becky, Shelli is the least retarded. Unless it's a memory challenge, then maybe Steve can get right back in. I have never understood the returning houseguest week. Has the evicted player ever lasted through that week? Ever? It's a free week for the people still left in the house basically, unless the evicted houseguest happens to win the HOH they are boned every time.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV