Big Brother 17

Cause it has to have its own section....

Big Brother 17

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jun 2015, 13:45

somebody do the legwork and show me the skanks for this year. i'm gonna miss the premiere.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: Big Brother 17

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 16 Jun 2015, 16:12

Damn. I usually get to start this thread.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Jun 2015, 13:44

Whole lotta meh.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Jun 2015, 20:58

Such a letdown this year. Not one really good looking broad.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jun 2015, 08:26

Apparently the casting call went heavy on "Horse-faced Blondes" this year.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Jun 2015, 13:56

Briandong79 wrote:Apparently the casting call went heavy on "Horse-faced Blondes" this year.

This one is a dude.
http://www.hollywoodtake.com/big-brother-17-cast-features-transgender-houseguest-how-audrey-middleton-will-inspire-bb17-84958
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jun 2015, 14:08

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Apparently the casting call went heavy on "Horse-faced Blondes" this year.

This one is a dude.
http://www.hollywoodtake.com/big-brother-17-cast-features-transgender-houseguest-how-audrey-middleton-will-inspire-bb17-84958

Best tits in the bunch :?
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Jul 2015, 09:04

lol, i thought she was the best looking chick on the show.

i very much enjoy the (blatant) casual racism of the casting. they let one black person on the show and they made sure she was a total psychopath. this is like 10 seasons in a row with that. She really was amazing though...she goes snooping through someone elses bedroom and gets mad at them for asking her why she's snooping through their bedroom.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Jul 2015, 19:32

I absolutely hate all the people in this year's cast,there isn't an enjoyable one in the bunch. And what's up with Shellis giant teeth? So distracting.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Jul 2015, 12:00

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I absolutely hate all the people in this year's cast,there isn't an enjoyable one in the bunch. And what's up with Shellis giant teeth? So distracting.

i like meg the dumb happy slut. also i like the dentist even though he has the same affliction as zack did last year, where he screams all his diary room comments
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 20 Jul 2015, 20:29

Ok yeah Johnny Mac is pretty good. It's funny how some of them get in there and just scream into the mic.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Jul 2015, 20:01

ogie. vanessa just made the dumbest replacement nomination in the history of big brother, true or false
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 30 Jul 2015, 18:37

SouthernYokel wrote:ogie. vanessa just made the dumbest replacement nomination in the history of big brother, true or false

True. She should have went with Austin like the plan was originally. This pretty much just outed her "side" to the rest of them.
If she stuck with him going up they still get a player on their team back tonight when Julia enters.

The one saving grace for her is that the other side seems more content just sitting around & not really having a strategy other than "voting with the house". Hopefully this is a wakeup call and jogn, Steve, Becky, Jackie & Meg start playing.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Jul 2015, 09:19

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:ogie. vanessa just made the dumbest replacement nomination in the history of big brother, true or false

True. She should have went with Austin like the plan was originally. This pretty much just outed her "side" to the rest of them.
If she stuck with him going up they still get a player on their team back tonight when Julia enters.

The one saving grace for her is that the other side seems more content just sitting around & not really having a strategy other than "voting with the house". Hopefully this is a wakeup call and jogn, Steve, Becky, Jackie & Meg start playing.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
well James won the HOH so hopefully he's not a moron. the feeds show him thinking he's going to put up Liz and Steve (pawn) to backdoor Shelli. Which...why bother with a back door? it's 4 vs 7, if any of the 7 win the veto besides Liz they'd just hold onto it and vote Steve out. Put 2 alliance members up you dumb hick.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 31 Jul 2015, 18:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

well James won the HOH so hopefully he's not a moron. the feeds show him thinking he's going to put up Liz and Steve (pawn) to backdoor Shelli. Which...why bother with a back door? it's 4 vs 7, if any of the 7 win the veto besides Liz they'd just hold onto it and vote Steve out. Put 2 alliance members up you dumb hick.

I didn't get the feeds this year but spoiler sites say Clay & Shelly are up on the block. I'm glad the other side is finally playing.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Next

Return to Reality TV