Big Brother 16

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 16

Postby klattamaniac » 10 Sep 2014, 15:33

I would very much like Frankie to not win. And I don't think there is a less self-aware person in the world than Victoria.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Sep 2014, 15:19

klattamaniac wrote:I would very much like Frankie to not win. And I don't think there is a less self-aware person in the world than Victoria.

Frankie's gone for sure. Cody & Derrick know they should have backdoored him (lol, he gay) weeks ago when they had the chance, they're not gonna let this one slide by. Victoria is the most interesting scenario left, even though she sucks. i would love to see her accidentally win the HOH contest this week. The BB producers should tailor the game to her, like a "guess the teen pop singer" challenge or something.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Sep 2014, 15:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
klattamaniac wrote:I would very much like Frankie to not win. And I don't think there is a less self-aware person in the world than Victoria.

Frankie's gone for sure. Cody & Derrick know they should have backdoored him (lol, he gay) weeks ago when they had the chance, they're not gonna let this one slide by. Victoria is the most interesting scenario left, even though she sucks. i would love to see her accidentally win the HOH contest this week. The BB producers should tailor the game to her, like a "guess the teen pop singer" challenge or something.

Yeah, I agree. She basically is a complete non-entity in the house right now, it would be awesome if she won.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Sep 2014, 07:39

Shockingly Derrick won. Most anti-climactic BB ever? yeah. If only Derrick had won that final HOH against Cody. I know he said he'd have taken Cody to the jury but part of me thinks he'd have brought Victoria because he consistently took the safest choice the whole season (most pointedly when Nicole showed just an inkling of understanding the puppet show, he quashed the Frankie backdoor eviction...getting Frankie out at that point would have been the right move for everyone in the house except Derrick and somehow he convinces them all to boot Nicole, that's some good game play right there).
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 11 Nov 2014, 17:41

Derek was the closest thing to Will Kirby that game has seen in years. I really enjoyed last season.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Previous

Return to Reality TV