Big Brother 16

Cause it has to have its own section....

Big Brother 16

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Jun 2014, 13:46

Premieres at the end of the month. Big news! It is finally switching to HD, making it literally the last scheduled network show to be broadcast in HD. Congrats Big Brother!

Sadly, I can't find any cast pictures yet.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Re: Big Brother 16

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jun 2014, 08:07

this season is starting out pretty great. you've got a wonderful cast of characters:

-hot mixbreed chick who probably hasn't said 10 words on camera yet but they keep her in the frame as much as possible. good job cbs.
-unemployed guy playing the "fuck everybody" card from minute one. let's see how this plays out.
-insane jock guy who has joined/made 4 alliances already, invited people into one of the alliances without telling anyone first, decided the southern 40 year old bearded groundskeeper is probably covering up his real job as a STAND UP COMEDIAN...incredible (he also has an alliance with the guy. to recap, he made an alliance with a guy and now thinks he's a secret agent and reported him as one to his other alliance). He is clearly an imbecile. I think he's got a chance to be the first evicted unfortunately.
-black lady minister. trying to make bow ties happen. mentions god in every sentence. she must go, and go soon.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jul 2014, 20:29

SouthernYokel wrote:this season is starting out pretty great. you've got a wonderful cast of characters:

-hot mixbreed chick who probably hasn't said 10 words on camera yet but they keep her in the frame as much as possible. good job cbs.
-unemployed guy playing the "fuck everybody" card from minute one. let's see how this plays out.
-insane jock guy who has joined/made 4 alliances already, invited people into one of the alliances without telling anyone first, decided the southern 40 year old bearded groundskeeper is probably covering up his real job as a STAND UP COMEDIAN...incredible (he also has an alliance with the guy. to recap, he made an alliance with a guy and now thinks he's a secret agent and reported him as one to his other alliance). He is clearly an imbecile. I think he's got a chance to be the first evicted unfortunately.
-black lady minister. trying to make bow ties happen. mentions god in every sentence. she must go, and go soon.

double post, talking to myself. update:

-mixbreed chick has turned down the metro-cowboy. wise move on her part but i would like to see her in a showmance of some kind.
-unemployed guy apparently only used the "fuck everybody" technique to get on the show in his audition tape. He has been playing better than most everyone else except maybe Frankie (the gay boy with the pink hair whose sister is Ariana Grande...who is a pop star i guess).
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Apparently unemployed guy gets screwed this week because Devin is insane and is now on the block.

-insane jock guy (devin) is actually insane. he won HOH and decided to immediately defy his alliance, then go on a weepy diatribe about how he accidentally betrayed the dumb NC groundskeeper, then get pissed that some girl called him out on how disingenuous his "apology" was (though i think he was actually unaware of the consequences of admitting it...he is the most dangerous player in this game to me, because he makes all these moves and can't even imagine what will be the immediate result, much less the secondary dominoes. he could be the end of ANYONE, especially people who aren't his intended targets. on the other hand, everyone should be aware of this by now and he ought to be evicted the next time he's not HOH).
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jul 2014, 09:05

It's a good cast. There's no one that I absolutely cannot stand on the show, but quite a few interesting people. I've enjoyed it.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BFP » 09 Jul 2014, 09:16

I first thought Devin may be insane when in THAT house, he dubbed Joey the hottest girl, and a 10.

Then he confirmed it by convincing himself Donny is the biggest threat because people laughed at a joke.

I hope he's there all season, his insanity is great.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Jul 2014, 09:00

Early player rankings:

1. Derrick: I guess when your day job is doing this same shit except with criminals who might kill you, Big Brother plotting is easy.
2. Frankie: He's going to get in trouble at some point and i'm not sure he has the competition skills to save himself but right now he's looking pretty good.
3. Christine: Successfully in 2 alliances and off everyone's radar somehow. Pretty sure she will fuck this up but she's in a great position right now.
4. Zach: Got off the hot seat and as long as they do get Devin out of the house he should be a factor the rest of the way.
5. Brittany: Same as Zach, but with nice T&A.

Donny is a wild card...he is strange. Seems to understand the game very well but then he goes and does something dumb like telling all the floaters what Nicole & Derrick's nominations were going to be 2 seconds after Nicole told him. I have no idea why he thought that was going to help him...Jocasta and Victoria are going to be gone in the next 2 weeks guaranteed. And then right after that he does a great job explaining himself to Nicole. IDK. He's fun to watch though.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby klattamaniac » 24 Jul 2014, 06:59

I think Cody made a mistake not putting Caleb up - might not get another opportunity like that to totally blindside him and even dumber to announce to a couple people that he was doing that...then not following through.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jul 2014, 08:16

klattamaniac wrote:I think Cody made a mistake not putting Caleb up - might not get another opportunity like that to totally blindside him and even dumber to announce to a couple people that he was doing that...then not following through.

i think donny was the right move but he really did fuck up with the verbal diarrhea, and now he's going to have to figure out a way to explain himself without outing the alliance. Caleb is an idiot but i don't think he's dumb enough to be the first guy to try to get rid of someone in their alliance, especially when the easy pickings of jocasta, victoria, donny, hayden, etc are all still sitting there.

also not entirely sure that caleb would have been voted out in that scenario...pretty sure he would have been able to win that vote against brittany, who is a massive cunt to everyone...and then cody would reeeeeally have been fucked, would have ruined the alliance for everyone - he'd have been done next week.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BFP » 31 Jul 2014, 08:38

Stupidest female players ever this season? This week we had 5 nominations-all 5 of the remaining females.

They may slide by with Caleb and Zach going next, but enjoy barely making jury, Jacosta, Victoria, Christine and Nicole!
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Jul 2014, 08:53

the funny thing is they see it happening and are not doing anything. the "smartest" two joined up with the guys and one is getting backdoored this week and the other will probably be the main target next week. I think Jocasta and Victoria might make it pretty far just being pawns. The recipe this season seems to be put up 2 floaters and backdoor an alliance member who is currently out of fashion. Derrick is gonna walk through the rest of this...he kept his head down during this sequence and all the blame is going to fall on Frankie/Zach.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby klattamaniac » 31 Jul 2014, 11:43

It's painful watching Caleb sulk around the house because Amber doesn't like him. Dude, this isn't high school...get over it.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Jul 2014, 12:47

klattamaniac wrote:It's painful watching Caleb sulk around the house because Amber doesn't like him. Dude, this isn't high school...get over it.

the wild thing is he's entirely in the wrong and somehow the house is behind him. The girl was openly disinterested in him from the jump and somehow he concocted this relationship in his head that she "ended."
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby klattamaniac » 01 Aug 2014, 09:35

Aaaand the two hot chicks are voted off in consecutive weeks....
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Aug 2014, 21:39

no seriously, JT, you should watch this shit. it's addictive. klatta is right...they did kick off the two hottest chicks, but the dumb blonde with nerd glasses is still pretty cute if you can keep from hearing her michigan voice.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BFP » 02 Aug 2014, 19:12

SouthernYokel wrote:no seriously, JT, you should watch this shit. it's addictive. klatta is right...they did kick off the two hottest chicks, but the dumb blonde with nerd glasses is still pretty cute if you can keep from hearing her michigan voice.

Don't knock Michigan voices.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Next

Return to Reality TV